SLeeping schedule?

Started by xOchiix, February 22, 2009, 06:44:07 PM

Jerry

Quote from: Steve.Young on February 23, 2009, 11:23:32 PM
Thursday Morning at 8 or 9 a.m. Until Monday evening when I get home after the Rover's end of con Dinner.

I sleep before and after. In between, I am working. That is all.

damn straight. Sleep is for the weak.
Steve Young is a robot. :D
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Jun-Watarase

Maids have to look cute. Not tired and full of soggy dark circles. :(

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

outcast

Im planning to sleep at around 1:00 am all weekend and wake up at about 7:00am.

LordKefka

Usually around 4AM then wake up at 8AM. I would stay up longer but the problem is me being in the East coast atm and the 3 hour time zone difference screws me up. It's like... going to bed at 7AM and waking up at 11AM..-_-;
FanimeCon Press, 2007-2012
FanimeCon Registration Staff, 2007
Fanime Forums Moderator
Anime Boston Press, 2010-2012
AOD Press, 2011
Otakon Press, 2012
Anime Expo Press, 2008-2012
Anime Central Press, 2008
THEManime.org, Staff
Animesou.com, Editor

heeroyuy135

AbsolutelyCursed

Quote from: HeeroYuy135 on February 24, 2009, 11:04:25 PM
3-8am

Same here. I'm used to sleeping about 5 hours a night anyway, so this is not a stretch for me.

Xeluu

Oh man... I get less sleep as the convention goes on.

Friday : 3-4am til 10-11am Saturday.

Saturday: 3-5am til 9:20ish Sunday

Sunday: 5amish til 9ish Monday.

Eesh. x_x That really does sound bad considering I'm one of those people who likes sleeping 8-10 hours normally.
2016 Cosplay Plans
Gomamon/Gabumon - Digimon
Jolteon Gijinka - Pokemon
Oogie Boogie - Nightmare Before Christmas

Yunri-Chan

HAHA SLEEP WHAT.

My schedule isn't as bad as some of the people here; I sleep between 1 & 4 AM, and get up between 8 & 10:30 AM, depending on my personal schedule. Which is livable, but that + no food + losing voice etc really takes its toll after a while. (Oddly enough, I actually got more sleep at Fanime 08 then I had gotten all of that May; homework and organizing Fanime for twenty others = getting four hours of sleep x/)

There's a bigger problem with what I'm doing when I'm awake - like, there was this one time when I went out for a meal at 10PM after a masquerade and realized I hadn't eaten anything in more than a day.  ::)

Though I still plan on staying up to up to 4 AM for the dance etc, I always try to be as healthy, hydrated and well-rested as I can; I plan to take better care of myself this year! x];;;
ℓα ℓαℓ αℓα~
ccs sakura [9O%]
hatsune miku [9O%]
secret! [9O%]
2O1O? ideas pending ~
私は愛する~사랑해 × loveyou ♡
synesthesia C:

Nina Star 9

Depending on the day/what is going on/how I am feeling I tend to change, but really, I get all my sleep in. I never go to bed past midnight, and that's simply because I'm a morning person, not a night person.

Typically I go to bed later the night of the B&W Ball because I tend to stay up later afterwards. I tend to get up ~7:00 every morning at the con and then hit the con ~8:00 or 8:30, which is fun because the place is practically deserted, even though it really isn't that early.

I think the earliest I ever hit the con was before 8:00 when I decided to get up really early, and as fun as it is to be in at the con with hardly anyone there (certainly not the crowds of later in the day), it gets boring because nothing is ever open or going on.

deonchan

Quote from: Steve.Young on February 22, 2009, 09:09:34 PM
Sleeping during con? Wtf that happens?

Never for you ya freak!

note: I WILL beat you this year you got lucky (aka I got sick as a dog) last year!
Calvin...

Rovers
Suits
Musicfest
Ops Div

Yuu

Quote from: Chiri Kcrinh on February 23, 2009, 10:34:40 PM
Quote from: Yuu on February 23, 2009, 10:09:07 AM
At most conventions I get a couple hours of sleep, but they dont have a 24-hour gaming room.

For Fanime specifically-I will probabaly not sleep at all, at least until my friend locks me in my hotel  room again.
:o
...WOAH. Insane. o.0
I commend you.

Yea, I wouldnt reccomend it. By saterday night I was hullcinating and I kept falling asleep asleep in the middle of the chess game on Sunday I couldnt think straight either.
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

Barnes

When do I go to bed?
It depends on how good the midnight stuff is. For example, in 2005 I almost finished the whole the hentai marathon (The Sat morning one).
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

RadioactiveKitty

sleep... sleep at FanimeCon? whats that? oh you mean that thing we usually do from 4 AM (sometimes 5 AM) to like 8 AM? yeah ok we do that XD

i dont know if you could call that an allnighter but still. last year i bought some Sobe NoFear energy drinks and TRUST me they came in handy we are usually at the con from 9(an hour IN the hotel give or take to get ready) to like 4 or 5 in the morning. well on occasion we may go back to change cosplay or something... ^-^

Mango Bunny

I can't enjoy the con if I'm sick to my stomach and falling over from no sleep. So I sleep about.......3-10 each day. Maybe with a small nap in the lull of the day.

rude32

Quote from: Jerry on February 24, 2009, 11:06:09 AM
Quote from: Steve.Young on February 23, 2009, 11:23:32 PM
Thursday Morning at 8 or 9 a.m. Until Monday evening when I get home after the Rover's end of con Dinner.

I sleep before and after. In between, I am working. That is all.

damn straight. Sleep is for the weak.
Steve Young is a robot. :D
It's also why his name is Steve "Young" and not Steve "Old."
A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer

Shinsengumi

Quote from: Barnes on February 26, 2009, 06:11:36 PM
When do I go to bed?
It depends on how good the midnight stuff is. For example, in 2005 I almost finished the whole the hentai marathon (The Sat morning one).

I use to do that. I stay there until it finishes me and my friend were last ones to leave the room. I did that in 2005, and 2006. The only time I couldn't do stay much was on saturday night (sunday morning) cause of my gatherings. Since 2007 I couldn't stay up much in Hentai room cause of my girlfriends gatherings and the other gatherings that she wants to check out along with me. So I usually sleep like around 3 or 4 am and get up around 8 or 9 am.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

roth14

I just sleep whenever something isn't going on (lol that is like never). But is is just sporadic naps and energy drinks. :D Melatonin pills do help though if you are too jazzed to fall asleep for a nap. Put you right to sleep.

Lexy

Sleep time varies for me. I usually end up getting fatigued though.

Usually, my plan is to arrive at the con and stay up for as along as I can. I know it's unhealthy, but I also usually drink tons of energy drinks to keep me going...I know I know it actually does more damage. I just sleep when I can't see straight or my legs give out. My contact lenses are a pain by 3am.

Naps don't help. I have to get at least a good 5 hours of straight sleep in order for me to function the next day. When nothing interesting is going on I try to stay off my feet as much as possible to save energy. I try to get up the next day by 9am so I won't miss things.

Let's Play Channel
PSN: Lexy-

Umeboshi

^^ 7am i wake up xD and i'll go to bed around 1-2 am. Then get up again.. So hey i'll have a pretty decent schedule a good 4-5 hours of sleep!

Cosplay for 2009 is:
Blaire - Soul Eater
Shampoo - Ranma 1/2
Lunamaria - Gundam Seed Destiny
and.. er ya

Shinsengumi

I do take some naps if there nothing going on or I just rest some where for a while.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).