SLeeping schedule?

Started by xOchiix, February 22, 2009, 06:44:07 PM

xOchiix

What is your sleeping schedule gonna look like at fanime? Gonna pull some all nighters? Go to bed early, wake up early? What will it be? :)

TC X0 Lt 0X

If all goes as planned:

1-3AM - 9-10AM

Yes: Rockstars will be a main part of my unbalanced diet.

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

SOawesomeness

It's a tradition for me to pull an all-nighter on Sunday night. Hehe...
But usually, I guess.... Sleep at 1-2am and wake up at 7:30. (:
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

xOchiix

I like to have everything planned out, haha.
I'm still deciding on sleeping schedule. I really like wandering around at night.. so maybe in the early AM's..
Blergh. If I think about.. I 'd be extremely wary.. since I'm  booked at the Fairmount..^^;

BrightHeart76

My sleeping scedule is always a problem at Fanime.  I work at a school, so I have to be to work by 8:00 every day.  This means I usually go to sleep at 10 pm and wake up at 6 am.  That schedule really stinks at Fanime, good stuff is still going on at 10 and not much is going on at 6 am.  Every year I promise to break my schedule and stay up late, hasn't happened yet.  Here's hopping this year I can stay up late.   :D
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

Yukari Kaiba

usually end up going to sleep between 1 and 3, try to wake up before 8. how early I get up sometimes depends on what costume I'm going to be wearing that day - if its something that requires anything complicated to put on or extensive makeup, I like to give myself time to get ready and eat something before I head down to the con, especially on the day I'm running the Bleach gathering.
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Jun-Watarase

EDIT: Totaly thought this was on Things in the Universe.

Everyone stays up almost all night, then I'll have to wake up earlier than I normally do... for work at the maid cafe. :(

*Sobs maniacally.*

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

Steve.Young

Sleeping during con? Wtf that happens?
Director of Marketing
Staff Moderator - Fanime Forums.

Please PM me with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com

rude32

You people and your sleep. I try to sleep as little as possible at the con. I get about 2-3 hours a night at the most. I mostly run on fumes during the day, and booze at night.
A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: rude32 on February 22, 2009, 09:13:28 PM
You people and your sleep. I try to sleep as little as possible at the con. I get about 2-3 hours a night at the most. I mostly run on fumes during the day, and booze at night.
You sir are a GOD.

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

zoupzuop2

Arrive about 8'ish, leave about 10 or 11ish. Sleep from 12 to 6, sometimes even earlier (say, 11 on some nights).

I like sleep, and haven't seen much need for the later-night attractions.
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

rude32

Quotehaven't seen much need for the later-night attractions.
Thats why you make later-night attractions.
QuoteYou sir are a GOD.
Thanks. It comes from years of hard partying.

bahamutknightzero

Sleep schedule for me will probably go something like this:

Friday: 1-1:30 AM to 6-8:30 AM
Saturday: 1:30-2 AM (Maybe even later) to 6-8:30 AM
Sunday: Probably 1 AM to 6-8 AM

Yuu

At most conventions I get a couple hours of sleep, but they dont have a 24-hour gaming room.

For Fanime specifically-I will probabaly not sleep at all, at least until my friend locks me in my hotel  room again.
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

destranacion

wait people sleep at fanime? ;D
pika ball player!

official jesus of fanime con!

SOawesomeness

Quote from: Yuu on February 23, 2009, 10:09:07 AM
At most conventions I get a couple hours of sleep, but they dont have a 24-hour gaming room.

For Fanime specifically-I will probabaly not sleep at all, at least until my friend locks me in my hotel  room again.
:o
...WOAH. Insane. o.0
I commend you.
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

otakuapprentice

After the disaster of 2006, I made sure I actually used my damn room to sleep, and not just as a glorified place to leave all my stuff.

It'll probably be a repeat of last years' setup, which was me hitting the sack sometime around 2-3am, and waking up sometime around 9-10am.
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

rude32

The way I look at sleeping at cons, you can sleep when your dead.

Steve.Young

Thursday Morning at 8 or 9 a.m. Until Monday evening when I get home after the Rover's end of con Dinner.

I sleep before and after. In between, I am working. That is all.
Director of Marketing
Staff Moderator - Fanime Forums.

Please PM me with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com

Runewitt

Quote from: rude32 on February 22, 2009, 09:13:28 PM
2-3 each night? you're missing out on that much stuff??

i admit, last time i spent a lot of time in the hotel with talu-chan, but very little was sleep.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.