SLeeping schedule?

Started by xOchiix, February 22, 2009, 06:44:07 PM

Zirphex

I have absolutely no schedule for sleep.
I generally just go back to my room when I either get bored or tired.
Wake up whenever I wake up...
I'm staying at the fairmont this year so it's going to be awkward having to walk back to my room at 4am probably.
Guess I'll just have to wait and see.
MANHO!

SimaSeph

Quote from: Zirphex on May 07, 2009, 11:21:52 PM
I'm staying at the fairmont this year so it's going to be awkward having to walk back to my room at 4am probably.
I stayed at the Fairmont in '07, and though a few people look at you funny, you don't pass too many people at 4 am. It's not that bad though. It's a short walk, and the staff there are polite, so really you'll have nothing to worry about.
Fanime 2010: Sima Yi, Sergei Dragunov, and Sephiroth.
A man's life is but 50 years. It is but a dream - an illusion in the great order of things. None given life in this world can escape destruction.

Chem0

Unfortunately, my Fanime sleeping schedule is pitiful. In bed asleep by 12am. What I'd give to stay at the dance longerrrrr. DX Overprotective mom, but at least I get to go. :/

Zirphex

Quote from: SimaSeph on May 08, 2009, 04:47:03 AM
I stayed at the Fairmont in '07, and though a few people look at you funny, you don't pass too many people at 4 am. It's not that bad though. It's a short walk, and the staff there are polite, so really you'll have nothing to worry about.

Yeah I figure.  It just sucks having to walk away from the convention to get to my room.
Pisses me off how fast the mariott and hilton filled up this year.
MANHO!

Gekido 87

If I'm thinking of staying up for two days straight I'll just take a dose or two of Oxycodone. It'll keep me both energized and painless!
I'm in Despair!

abcbadcat

I am at the fairmont aswell and I will probably do the same exact thing as this

It too disgusts me how fast the connected hotels filled up this year

Oh well *grrr*

OpheliaCat8

I'm staying at the Fairmont too. I didn't really want to have to walk back to my room at 3:00 but the way I see....people don't really care.  I've discovered that you can wear the craziest things in broad daylight and people may look twice, but they rarely give a damn.  Once I had to show up at my workplace with green hair!  Nobody even questioned it.
Though people might be a little spooked with a crowd of cosplaying zombies(cuz we're sleep deprived) staggering around in the middle of the night.
"I like to quote myself."

Cosplays for Fanime 2011
Fri  -  Kanae Kotonami, Skip Beat!
Sat -  Relm Arrowny, FFVI
Sun - Sailor Jupiter, SMStars

abcbadcat

w00t w00t for fairmont!

Do they have a work out room?

I wanna hit that up every morning, then go swimming, then take a shower, then get breakfast, then back to the con.

:3

Zirphex

Quote from: abcbadcat on May 08, 2009, 03:40:15 PM
w00t w00t for fairmont!

I wanna hit that up every morning, then go swimming, then take a shower, then get breakfast, then back to the con.

just remember to rinse off before you jump in the pool if you work out right before.
Sweaty swimming pools are gross XD
MANHO!

abcbadcat

Quote from: Zirphex on May 08, 2009, 05:09:44 PM
Quote from: abcbadcat on May 08, 2009, 03:40:15 PM
w00t w00t for fairmont!

just remember to rinse off before you jump in the pool if you work out right before.
Sweaty swimming pools are gross XD

Oh yeah, of course xD

narutofan17

Wow, every time I come to this forum it gets bigger and bigger. It's simple! Don't sleep. Your brain can technically last a couple of days without sleep...before part of it start shutting down to make you sleep. XD. But in all seriousness it depends on what you want to do. I barely sleep while I'm there cause I'm always doin somethin.
Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

xOchiix

Yeah, this forum is getting bigger and bigger everytime I come and look xD.
Well I was refreshing at Fanime.com
and I saw the schedule just as it was released.
Party's until 4am, whoop.
I'm gonna see if I can work something out with my overprotective dad, so I can maybe stay until atleast 3am.
:-\

narutofan17

Quote from: xOchiix on May 14, 2009, 07:27:54 AM
Yeah, this forum is getting bigger and bigger everytime I come and look xD.
Well I was refreshing at Fanime.com
and I saw the schedule just as it was released.
Party's until 4am, whoop.
I'm gonna see if I can work something out with my overprotective dad, so I can maybe stay until atleast 3am.
:-\
Good luck with that. Hopefully you can work somethin out with him.
Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

shinjiboy

Unfortunately, I only had round 5 hours average per day of fanime.  I wasn't really that exhausted, but I did feel tired.  The couch is to blame!

abcbadcat

Thursday night: 7hrs
Friday night: 2hrs + 4hr nap
Saturday night: 6hrs
Sunday night: 7hrs

I'm not too tired more than I am sore.

xOchiix

I got about an average of 7 hours of sleep each night.
As was said before me,
I wasn't as much tired as I was sore.
Eesh. My feet huurt.

Raydere

I went to bed around 3-4AM every day, with the intention of waking up at 9, only to wake up at 6 or 7 instead due to roomates having earlier wake-up times.
Raydere / Raymoo, purveyor of crazy Japanese music games
Twitter: @Raydere | Tumblr: raydere2

outcast

went to bed at around 3 and woke up at 10

koji

I had 2 hours of sleep in the 90 hour time period from Thursday!

Xanreo

I planned to be in bed by 5 every night/morning and up by at least 9, but it was in bed at 7 and up at 9.

It was great. My body couldn't keep up with my mind so my feet are killing me today.

Fanime 2017
Eromanga-Sensei | Digimon World: Next Order