Ranma 1/2 Gathering 2009

Started by Umeboshi, February 25, 2009, 10:25:08 AM

Umeboshi

IF YOU WANT TO SEE ALL OF THE PICTURES PLEASE EMAIL ME OR MESSAGE ME ASKING. I WILL GIVE YOU THE LINK TO THE ALBUM AND PASSWORD!!

Thank you all for coming. ( Or those who did come)

This is the picture of the icecream i handed out to those who came as gifts, and stuck around. So thank you soo much, i'll be posting all the gathering pictures very soon. There was quite a bit, so stay there and hang tight, i will have it all up shortly!! Thanks!

~ Umeboshi

Oh and here is the best of the best.. well in my opinion..

Cosplay for 2009 is:
Blaire - Soul Eater
Shampoo - Ranma 1/2
Lunamaria - Gundam Seed Destiny
and.. er ya

Yaminogame

A group of my friends and me are cosplaying as Ranma characters! We have: Ryoga, Ranma (male), Shampoo, Ukyou, Mr. Saotome, Akane, and Kadachi! Hopefully our group will add a few characters too!

Umeboshi

Coolio! Sounds good. Ill arrange a gathering then. Nope. I think its only gonna be us three. 

Cosplay for 2009 is:
Blaire - Soul Eater
Shampoo - Ranma 1/2
and.. er ya

Yaminogame

I can tell you the names of my friends. I am being Ryoga, Yumedarling is Shampoo, Jess is Akane, Valerie is Ukyou, RoseKitty is Mr. Saotome, Corine is Kadachi, and Ryoko is Ranma. Some of my friends may be Akane's sisters, maybe...

Umeboshi

x.x okay i will update soon. Any hope for a mousse or do i need to go on the hunt?

Cosplay for 2009 is:
Blaire - Soul Eater
Shampoo - Ranma 1/2
and.. er ya

Yaminogame

Umeboshi

I will +___+ Pretty Excited xD I'm not sure if any of my friends would cause they're freaks...

Dx You hunt too! Oh, btw super excited for the ryouga cosplay!

Cosplay for 2009 is:
Blaire - Soul Eater
Shampoo - Ranma 1/2
and.. er ya

Yaminogame

I ordered my martial arts pants and I have my shoes all ready. My pattern for the costume came too! So I'll be working on it soon. : D

I wanted someone to be Mouse but found out that it was an ex boyfriend of someone in my group and that won't work apparently...

Umeboshi

Quote from: Yaminogame on March 05, 2009, 08:03:47 PM
I ordered my martial arts pants and I have my shoes all ready. My pattern for the costume came too! So I'll be working on it soon. : D

I wanted someone to be Mouse but found out that it was an ex boyfriend of someone in my group and that won't work apparently...

xD Yay you! /dance and... /swt.. they can't put their differences aside xD;.. oh well!

Cosplay for 2009 is:
Blaire - Soul Eater
Shampoo - Ranma 1/2
and.. er ya

Lady_Hoshi

my friends and I are also doing a Ranma group.  We have boy and girl type Ranma, Shampoo, Mousse, Tendo, Mr. Saotome, Dr. Tofu, and Nabiki
Fanime Con 2015 Cosplay:
Fri: Unknown
Sat: Unknown
Sat. night: Panda kigurumi
Sun: Queen Nehelenia (Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon)
Mon: Unknown

Umeboshi

Quote from: Lady_Hoshi on March 19, 2009, 01:48:24 AM
my friends and I are also doing a Ranma group.  We have boy and girl type Ranma, Shampoo, Mousse, Tendo, Mr. Saotome, Dr. Tofu, and Nabiki

^^ Yayyyy!! I dont know about you guys, but we have alot, xD! we should do a skit x3 if we still can?

Cosplay for 2009 is:
Blaire - Soul Eater
Shampoo - Ranma 1/2
and.. er ya

Pandari

I'm Lady-Hoshi's friend who's going to be Shampoo, is there any update on the date/time/location of the gather? It's no longer listed on the main gatherings list...

Umeboshi

Lol. I was gonna arrange that.. Maybe sunday? 1pm? Whatya all think?

Cosplay for 2009 is:
Blaire - Soul Eater
Shampoo - Ranma 1/2
and.. er ya

Pandari

D: aww.. I don't think I'll be able to attend then. The Tales of Gather is at 1pm also. Would it be possible for an earlier shoot?

Umeboshi

yeah. I want us to all go. As long as its sunday.  Or fri.  So whatever a good time would be for all of us really.

Cosplay for 2009 is:
Blaire - Soul Eater
Shampoo - Ranma 1/2
and.. er ya

Pandari

The Tendo of our group says that Friday would be best so he and Genma can attend together (Tendo has another gather on Sunday so he'd have to skip out)
Would this be ok?  :-X I don't want to be too much of a bother by asking

Umeboshi

cant do friday... Really cannot.. Neither would my pals.. Uhmm i cant make it sat i have two gatherings already.. Uhm.. Sunday would really be the best time.. Unfortunatly i dont know how to make it so your friend can come. Cause ill be late friday...

Cosplay for 2009 is:
Blaire - Soul Eater
Shampoo - Ranma 1/2
and.. er ya

Pandari

Would it be possible earlier in the day then, Like before noon?

Umeboshi

Oh. Okay sooo howww about sunday at 11am? That sound good?

Cosplay for 2009 is:
Blaire - Soul Eater
Shampoo - Ranma 1/2
and.. er ya

Pandari

sounds good :x Sorry for all of the inconvenience!