Ranma 1/2 Gathering 2009

Started by Umeboshi, February 25, 2009, 10:25:08 AM

NeoKabookie

zoupzuop2

IF I'm attending Fanime, I may attend as Ranma Saotome.

(Yeah, I know, not exactly a confident post, but... right now things are iffy on if I'm able to attend.)
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

NeoKabookie

Hey Umeboshi now that we have an acceptable gathering time could you please contact BSaphire and get us officially setup for Sunday at 11am?  Sorry to be demanding but I'm worried because we don't show up in the Official Gatherings Thread and I don't want anyone else to take out time slot.

Umeboshi

o_O Oh yeah, i did that today xD /pat dun worry

Cosplay for 2009 is:
Blaire - Soul Eater
Shampoo - Ranma 1/2
Lunamaria - Gundam Seed Destiny
and.. er ya

Willow17

;D i'll be there as male Ranma in his green outfit!

woot Ranma!
Cosplay list 2012: Lirin (Saiyuki), Goku (Saiyuki)?, Link (Spirit Tracks), Harry Potter, Soi Fong (Bleach), Ray (Beyblade)

BSaphire

Gathering/Event Organizer: Please Read my last post in Fanime 09 Cosplayer Gatherings List thread.

Gomen Nasai ^^)
BSaphire

BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

Umeboshi

Quote from: BSaphire on May 18, 2009, 12:34:05 PM
Gathering/Event Organizer: Please Read my last post in Fanime 09 Cosplayer Gatherings List thread.

Gomen Nasai ^^)
BSaphire

<<; I did, did i miss something? Lol xD

Cosplay for 2009 is:
Blaire - Soul Eater
Shampoo - Ranma 1/2
and.. er ya

Umeboshi

Quote from: Willow17 on May 15, 2009, 08:20:10 PM
;D i'll be there as male Ranma in his green outfit!

woot Ranma!

Okay i'll update

Cosplay for 2009 is:
Blaire - Soul Eater
Shampoo - Ranma 1/2
and.. er ya

Umeboshi

Hope to see if everyone is there

Cosplay for 2009 is:
Blaire - Soul Eater
Shampoo - Ranma 1/2
and.. er ya

Umeboshi

Cosplay for 2009 is:
Blaire - Soul Eater
Shampoo - Ranma 1/2
and.. er ya

Mage of Nyo

I was the Mousse :) I would love to see all the pictures you have if you don't mine PMing me the info!

BunofGovt

I'll try to post my pics and pm a link if anyone wants to look at them this week (dead-tired, suffering con-withdrawal).  The gathering rocked!  Whoever organized, well-done, loved all of the poses for the pics.  I missed the very end, tho, so missed the fountain shot (you did do that, didn't you?) dammit.  I would love to do a Ranma cosplay next to be able to join you all!
Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

Umeboshi

I did :3 and yeah xD i had to yell alot. Especially at my Ranma sam he was a sucker haha. But yes we did that and yes i have pics. Pm me and ill give you the link and yes always next year. :3 oh and id love to see the pics you took.

Cosplay for 2009 is:
Blaire - Soul Eater
Shampoo - Ranma 1/2
and.. er ya

BunofGovt

I'm pretty sure that my pics will look pretty much like everyone else's, but I might be the only one who managed to get this pic from this angle:

Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

Umeboshi

Quote from: BunofGovt on June 04, 2009, 08:21:25 PM
I'm pretty sure that my pics will look pretty much like everyone else's, but I might be the only one who managed to get this pic from this angle:

Yeah you rock, xD my angles sucked, cause my friend couldnt handle a damn camera, thank you sooo much ;D!!

Cosplay for 2009 is:
Blaire - Soul Eater
Shampoo - Ranma 1/2
and.. er ya