$80,000? Time To Repay Your Debt! The Ouran HS Host Club Gathering Fanime 09

Started by RyuSan777, February 27, 2009, 12:30:19 AM

Sora

"Don't give me any orders."

RyuSan777

grand! i have alerted B to  make us official just waiting for aproval!
Fanime Cosplays
Day 1: Ootori Kyoya- Ouran HS Host Club,
Tsuchimi Rin-Shuffle!,Kiryu Zero-Vampire Knights
Day 2:Hitsugaya Toushiro *Bankai Form*- Bleach
Death the kid-Soul Eater, Zero-Code Geass
Day 3:Philipenes-Hetalia
Day 4:Kyon- The Meloncholy

RyuSan777

one last thing i would like to clarify on guys do we want to still do the events i mentioned on the first post or just drop them completely?
Fanime Cosplays

heeroyuy135

If we can squeeze them in it would be fun to do something else besides gather, take pictures, converse for a bit, then leave

Sora

Quote from: RyuSan777 on March 14, 2009, 11:29:27 PM
one last thing i would like to clarify on guys do we want to still do the events i mentioned on the first post or just drop them completely?

I would love to do them. :D

RyuSan777

ok im going to ask evryone else to confirm that there going, i dont want this gathering to be a bust with just your group heero and myself
Fanime Cosplays

RyuSan777

last thing and final discussion do we want to make the events privite and for the gathering only or do we want to publisize and let everyone on the con in on the events? the cake eating contest will be fun its sad that we only have 2 honeys officialy going, which is hikaru would be a fun one for the public just we need more of those twins!!
Fanime Cosplays

MinaKitsune

I think the events sound like a lot of fun! I'm not sure who I will be (The costumes are so expensive, and we don't own a sewing machine :\) but me and my friend are really hoping we will be there!
Just as a suggestion, if anybody is willing to, we could set up a tea party/picnic. If I can, I could try to bring some cookies and such, there is a spot near the fountains that we could set it up, I was there last year for the Death Note gathering and noticed a few cosplayers hanging out over by the trees in the shade having a mini picnic.
It would be awesome if we could set it up like an actual Host Club, but I'm not sure of any place we could do that other then the spot by the trees/fountain. Where is the cake eating contest going to be held? And is the gathering in the main lobby and it might move outside or what? Just want to have all the info I can get~! c:
.::Fanime 2010::.
Day 1: Tamaki Suoh (95% done)
Day 2: Not sure what to go as
Day 3: Not sure what to go as
Day 4: Not going

RyuSan777

Quote from: MinaKitsune on March 28, 2009, 01:34:48 AM
I think the events sound like a lot of fun! I'm not sure who I will be (The costumes are so expensive, and we don't own a sewing machine :\) but me and my friend are really hoping we will be there!
Just as a suggestion, if anybody is willing to, we could set up a tea party/picnic. If I can, I could try to bring some cookies and such, there is a spot near the fountains that we could set it up, I was there last year for the Death Note gathering and noticed a few cosplayers hanging out over by the trees in the shade having a mini picnic.
It would be awesome if we could set it up like an actual Host Club, but I'm not sure of any place we could do that other then the spot by the trees/fountain. Where is the cake eating contest going to be held? And is the gathering in the main lobby and it might move outside or what? Just want to have all the info I can get~! c:
OK ill add you and your freind as ? marks till you decide  if you can make it  and who you'll go as. oh and to answer your ? yes the meeting spot is on the first floor in the lobby of the con center and all the events will be taken place on the fountains. although i love your idea for A REAL host club but that would take alot of discussion with the folks @ fanime, yet i adore the picnic idea that could help not only the gathering and make it longer and funer, but its a good way to start the cake eating contest near those trees you spoke of, although as of now the events are not finalized but i would like to finalize as soon as i hear from the rest of the folks in the gathering to either make it host clubers only or to make them open to the con.  STILL THOUGH EVERYONE ALL IN FAVOR OF THE PICNIC/POTLUCK IDEA???
Fanime Cosplays

mistresswinter

:) Hey, I'm Minakitsune's friend that she was talking about.
I was planning on going as Tamaki, and she might be going as a Haruhi, we've decided.
It's all a matter of finding the costumes though. ^^;
I think another game we could play is Red Light, Green Light like in that one episode of Ouran! We could all take turns of course. It'd be neat to have a real Host Club going on but setting that up would be quite hard  :(

One question, how long do you think the gathering will last? Mina and I live about four hours away so it's going to be hard to get there right on time, unless we wake up super early. I don't want to miss out on the festivities!
Some people want to fill the world with silly love songs.

RyuSan777

Quote from: mistresswinter on March 28, 2009, 05:56:52 AM
:) Hey, I'm Minakitsune's friend that she was talking about.
I was planning on going as Tamaki, and she might be going as a Haruhi, we've decided.
It's all a matter of finding the costumes though. ^^;
I think another game we could play is Red Light, Green Light like in that one episode of Ouran! We could all take turns of course. It'd be neat to have a real Host Club going on but setting that up would be quite hard  :(

One question, how long do you think the gathering will last? Mina and I live about four hours away so it's going to be hard to get there right on time, unless we wake up super early. I don't want to miss out on the festivities!
again another lovely idea for the gatehering and may add on it on to the gathering events and if i continue to add on to the gathering the time will increase but if it tends to stay the way it is now give or take id say the gathering may last half hour-to 1 hour tops give or take. really though keep ideas flowing and it possibly may extend. although again we need to hear everyone elses opinions on the additions before again i make any changes, sorry i dont mean to sound kinda picky its just that i want it to be fare for everyone to partcicipate. one last thing i should tell you, i love in westminster which is also a 5-6 hr drive to san jose. really if i may sugest you really might consider waking up early or stay in hotel the previous day. beisdes i have faith you gals will make it to san jose before 3 pm. all i have to say is good luck and i hope to see both of you @ the gathering
Fanime Cosplays

Hakoshi

Mojo

<br /><br />You don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t stand a GHOST of a chance

heeroyuy135

Mojo

yaaay!
Well then sign me up! XD

I'm being hikaru, while my friend is being kaoru
great fun. can't wait ;D
<br /><br />You don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t stand a GHOST of a chance

RyuSan777

welcome all newcomers! so i should all you know ive added you to the list! i was wondering if you were game on the activities and if you had any ?'s or concerns on the gathering? (after all im the initial host) also to everyone in the gathering would we like to add a picnic or potluck to our gathering? and since we have even more twins i think ill notify B to let her know that all activities are go and only open to our gathering! =] currently i am adding the game of red light green light into the mix of activities, as well as fan requests for photos during the photoshoot. still since we are still a month away im still taking even more sugestions for activities to lengthen the gathering since most of us here would like a long gathering.in the meantime if this gathering goes well this year im hoping to do an ACTUAL host club next year with everyone @ fanime. allong with the regular gathering next year. well hope everyone is currently happy with what we have so far and i pray this gathering goes well,

See you all very soon
Ryu/Ootori-Sempai
Fanime Cosplays

Sora

Do you mind if I add this: We need a back-up Axel for our x-over group.

RyuSan777

Fanime Cosplays

JiiiWiz

Ok, I think me and my friend can make it. I'll definately come as kaoru hitachiin and my friend will be hikaru hitachiin. We need more people :] Maybe we can all advertize through the cosplay sites. We still need a mori.

~Nami
"Please don't.."

RyuSan777

Quote from: (GG)Nami_Misaki on April 21, 2009, 12:47:20 AM
Ok, I think me and my friend can make it. I'll definately come as kaoru hitachiin and my friend will be hikaru hitachiin. We need more people :] Maybe we can all advertize through the cosplay sites. We still need a mori.

~Nami
good point well edward has a crossover mori, but if u want a real mori then that would be a good idea to advertise our gathering despite the fact i still have it advertised on cosplay.com. please feel free to promote us guys! ill add you to the list with question marks till you can confirm you're both coming.

? for all the gathering: do we or do we not want a picnic/potluck for the gathering???
Fanime Cosplays