$80,000? Time To Repay Your Debt! The Ouran HS Host Club Gathering Fanime 09

Started by RyuSan777, February 27, 2009, 12:30:19 AM

sakukodo

Sorry i didnt sign up  i didnt even know i was a member lol anyway this was the mori from the gathering and decided to stop by to say the gathering was great

Fishguts-Sama

It was amazing~! :D I dressed as Hunny(I was the short one xD) I cant wait for next year's gathering! :3 Just to let everyone know, I'll be making Hunny's final outfit that he wore in episode 26(the orange outfit) for next year's b/w ball. Its such a shame Fanime ended so quickly..

Oh I was also thinking, maybe we should host a panel that is somewhat like what happened in the host club. Tea, crackers, conversations amongst everyone :D...((gyah, I just realized how obsessive that sounds)) I just thought it would be fun! XD I swear I'm not an otaku. xD

I have pictures of the gathering and panel, but I'll post a link when I upload them. :3
:3 NOU.

RyuSan777

Quote from: Fishguts-Sama on May 26, 2009, 10:45:44 PM
It was amazing~! :D I dressed as Hunny(I was the short one xD) I cant wait for next year's gathering! :3 Just to let everyone know, I'll be making Hunny's final outfit that he wore in episode 26(the orange outfit) for next year's b/w ball. Its such a shame Fanime ended so quickly..

Oh I was also thinking, maybe we should host a panel that is somewhat like what happened in the host club. Tea, crackers, conversations amongst everyone :D...((gyah, I just realized how obsessive that sounds)) I just thought it would be fun! XD I swear I'm not an otaku. xD

I have pictures of the gathering and panel, but I'll post a link when I upload them. :3

AHH good to know this juicy info, yes like nami im demanding all the photos of the yaoi (espcially me and daddy) and incests, and photos of the crack pairings, hahahaha i cant wait to see the photos of us crashing other gatherings while snapping our fingers, hahahah the cake fight was so EPIC!!! to be honest i felt that the gathering was a complete episode of the host club, any1 agree? btw im going to post a thread for 2010 so evryone be on the look out! =]
Fanime Cosplays
Day 1: Ootori Kyoya- Ouran HS Host Club,
Tsuchimi Rin-Shuffle!,Kiryu Zero-Vampire Knights
Day 2:Hitsugaya Toushiro *Bankai Form*- Bleach
Death the kid-Soul Eater, Zero-Code Geass
Day 3:Philipenes-Hetalia
Day 4:Kyon- The Meloncholy

JiiiWiz

Hahaha, awesome! I am uberly excited for next year's gathering. I would like to see more people next time xP

The cake fighting was epic and the fingersnapping too! Hm, I got photos xD

Oh, me and my friend are planning to dress up in the twin's dresses like when they were dressed up as girls in that one episode XD We are gonna try making a skit, still planning though. It'd be funny if there were more to join in. Maybe planning a musical XD
"Please don't.."

JiiiWiz

Lol, well here are supposedly most of the pics XD ....

so yeah lol.

Grab teh haruhi doll!

ATTACK

Hmmm? Poor nekozawa

It's tamaki's precious items XD

Honey's and mori?

Kaoru attacks with the cake.

-sigh- everyone wants a piece of haruhi XD

XD. . . twincest...

yeah...fight continues

XD ah....we love haruhi

We love you boss.

Happeh honey?

Hm....so he is scared of teh light?

Everyone!

Yeahh

Super crack pairing?

o.o. . . omg...XDDDD

Mommy and daddy :P

Honey sempai and mori sempai!

Mourn for the cake...>:

We miss the cake D:

More nekozawa and tamaki love XD

<3

Well, I think that's about it :P Looking forward to next year. I am so tempted to make 3 of the cosplays for Ouran. Kaoru's final outfit-green, server outfit, and the dress. Possibly they can be all done before next year, but that is still unknown. The dress should be done for sure though.
"Please don't.."

RyuSan777

thanks nami for the post of your photos, we all apreciate it! more photos people!!! comon we know your out there anywho ill be posting photos as soon as my gf sends them to me,im also going to post the  video of crashing the guilty gear gathering hope to see some links and or more photos posted here
Fanime Cosplays

JiiiWiz

Haha no prob. But here are more pictures. Not taken by me. It was taken by the female mori :]

XD

I think that's about it...hm...no videos D: but no prob. Sorry about the lopsided cake xD it's been through a lot of places and yeahhh kinda died out when I got to the con @.@;
"Please don't.."

RyuSan777

eh the cake was still good so thats all that matters! um also nami i dont know if its my com but the photos didnt work and came out as X's do you have a link or an email for  her?
Fanime Cosplays

JiiiWiz

"Please don't.."

RyuSan777

ah there we go thanks again nami your a true hero, and shall i say twin?
Fanime Cosplays

JiiiWiz

Hehe, whatever you'd like to call me by :P oh and since you will be making 2010's Ouran Gathering, put me and my friend down as the twins in episode 9's dresses XD also add Sakukodo as Prince Mori from Episode 9 as well. Ohhh and put another one of my friend's as Tamaki in a dress from episode 9 too! Also my other friend as commoner Haruhi XD. . .

Prepare for nii sans and nee sans!
"Please don't.."

RyuSan777

oh great! more children i have to look after....... GAHH!!! stinkin daddy has to make mommy's job harder
ps. nami if you need any photos of the ouran gathering from this year look in the 2010 gathering list under heeroyuy113 he has a link to his photobucket and on the day 1 link is where i think youll find all the good photos of you and your confusing and incestive twin
Fanime Cosplays

isako_chan

hmmm...I think my dad took a video of us playing red light green light....He told me to ask if it's okay to post the pics and video we took on YouTube...That okay with you...mommy? (Shudders...Your parenting face scares me....)-By the way, I was the Haruhi who had black hair.
Cosplays I'm bringing this year:
Kairi-Kingdom Hearts 1
Haruhi Fujioka-Ouran High School Host Club

RyuSan777

Fanime Cosplays

RyuSan777