Caramelldansen-the next Hare Hare Yukai?

Started by Haruka, March 01, 2009, 08:20:48 PM

Haruka

Hi, everybody!  I'm sure we all remember last year's Masquerade when everyone and their great aunt danced to Hare Hare Yukai.  Some friends of mine lost a bet, so I'm forcing to do Masquerade this year and was curious as to whether Caramelldansen will be this year's Hare Hare Yukai.  Opinions?
Join me at Ani-Jam 2011 in Fresno, CA.  August 20-21

PyronIkari

Carmelldansen was old two years ago. Will it be overdone at the masquerade? Let's see... Hare Hare Yukai was about 2 years old last year... so 2 year old things start showing up a lot at cons. So... yes.

heeroyuy135

I sense Carmelldansen with a dash of Motteke! Sērāfuku this year.

Mizuki

Yes, and everyone will be "getting down" in 2 years from now.

Meirin

Sometimes I want to put Ai and Mii in that goddamn cat.gif just so I could say "If I see that goddamn Caramelldansen one more time!"

Danjo needs more appreciation. 男女男男女freakin'男女
Fanimaid Veteran circa 2009

Jun-Watarase

Quote from: Mizuki on March 02, 2009, 12:35:26 AM

Is that even physically possible...

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

_Rena_

Quote from: Jun-Watarase on March 02, 2009, 02:08:17 AM
Quote from: Mizuki on March 02, 2009, 12:35:26 AM

Is that even physically possible...

(Mizuki on Rena's acct) An idiot's human body can do quite a lot.

kollunz

I wonder if anyone will do the Kanagi OP dance.
doot

Yuu

No, it couldnt be becuase nothing, NOTHING has been nor will be as mind numbingly irritating as the Hare-hare F-in Yukai. ( except the lucky star song)
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

Barnes

Could be worse? People could go old school and butcher the "Bartman" dance. I'm just saying, unless there is something on the internet that I'm missing out on.  ???
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

TC X0 Lt 0X

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

RooBird

Quote from: Meirin on March 02, 2009, 01:47:27 AM
Sometimes I want to put Ai and Mii in that goddamn cat.gif just so I could say "If I see that goddamn Caramelldansen one more time!"

Danjo ftw!  :)

Maybe the Paffendorf, but I seriously doubt it. I don't think it's quite famous enough yet.
Fanime 2013 Cosplays:
FemmeMedic (Team Fortress 2)

PyronIkari

Quote from: Ooarashi on April 01, 2009, 12:13:39 AM
Quote from: Meirin on March 02, 2009, 01:47:27 AM

Danjo ftw!  :)

Maybe the Paffendorf, but I seriously doubt it. I don't think it's quite famous enough yet.

Danjo is just as old... if not older actually.

Sora

Well, I don't know what Hare Hare Yukai is, but I do enjoy Caramelldansen a lot, and hearing it all over the con last year was really fun. :D
"Don't give me any orders."

G.I.R

Yuu

Quote from: Edward Elric on April 02, 2009, 11:37:37 AM
Well, I don't know what Hare Hare Yukai is, but I do enjoy Caramelldansen a lot, and hearing it all over the con last year was really fun. :D

It is the song that was created via contract between the creator of Haruhi Sezumi and the Dark Prince himself.
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: Yuu on April 03, 2009, 04:54:04 PM
Quote from: Edward Elric on April 02, 2009, 11:37:37 AM

It is the song that was created via contract between the creator of Haruhi Sezumi and the Dark Prince himself.
?

K then...

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

Keys

Last year a few groups had a Caramelldansen element to their skits. These tended to be short gags as part of larger skits.

Hikaru Kazushime

Carmelldansen is not the next Hare Hare Yukai, because they are really two different things in my opinion. Carmelldansen is something that is as long as the first second it began, there's like 3 movements...Hare Hare Yukai is a bit more skilled. I guess since Lucky Star FINALLY got around to hitting America, maybe more people will know about Mottoke! Sailer Fuku

MSF:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_RPZcSZWJo&feature=related

That or there's always other things like Seto no Hanayome OP dance...who knows...XDDD

I think the thing that could really be a rival to Carmelldansen is Levan Polka...it requires nearly the same amount of movement, everyone will swing leeks around and mumble it since no normal human being could really sing that craziness...

Levan Polka:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5kDcIJ9i_A

PyronIkari

Quote from: Hikaru Kazushime on April 11, 2009, 05:12:23 AM
Carmelldansen is not the next Hare Hare Yukai, because they are really two different things in my opinion. Carmelldansen is something that is as long as the first second it began, there's like 3 movements...Hare Hare Yukai is a bit more skilled. I guess since Lucky Star FINALLY got around to hitting America, maybe more people will know about Mottoke! Sailer Fuku

MSF:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_RPZcSZWJo&feature=related

That or there's always other things like Seto no Hanayome OP dance...who knows...XDDD

I think the thing that could really be a rival to Carmelldansen is Levan Polka...it requires nearly the same amount of movement, everyone will swing leeks around and mumble it since no normal human being could really sing that craziness...

Levan Polka:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5kDcIJ9i_A

Good job at completely missing the point... ... ... ...