Next-Year Pre-Reg

Started by mDuo13, March 03, 2009, 10:54:58 AM

mDuo13

So I know that the con does on-site registration for the following year for a really bargain rate sometime on... Sunday? Monday? Anyway, I've been meaning to do it these last two years but I happened to be busy when they announced that it was starting, and by the time I got over there a few hours later they had already closed it. Mordyan somehow manages to sneak away and do it year after year but I have no idea how - I always end up missing it.

So do you think that the hours for next-year pre-registration could be made longer or at least better publicized?

Jerry

If I remember correctly they do it basically all day on Monday, [the last day of the Con]
which i think is from 8am to 12 noon.

Ewu, and/or Reg staff - Could you verify that? :)

basicially super early bird registration for next years Fanime 2010 [whoa, such a strange number too look at]
will probably be $35* for the super early bird special.

Ewu and team also please verify. Thanks ;)
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

ewu

Negative. Regular MONDAY passes are sold 8AM to 12 PM....depending on when Reg is ready, we usually open pre-reg for the next year at 12 or later. It is announced in all three exhibit halls.

Last year it was $35. our 2010 prices have yet to be announced....actually our 2009 at-con prices have yet to be announced.....
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

Xeluu

I'd definitely appreciate an earlier announcement on early reg for next year. I'd planned to do it this year, and when I first tried they weren't taking registrations, and when I tried later they'd already closed. >_<

Just my experience.
2016 Cosplay Plans
Gomamon/Gabumon - Digimon
Jolteon Gijinka - Pokemon
Oogie Boogie - Nightmare Before Christmas

M

Quote from: Xeluu on March 31, 2009, 10:24:19 PM
I'd definitely appreciate an earlier announcement on early reg for next year. I'd planned to do it this year, and when I first tried they weren't taking registrations, and when I tried later they'd already closed. >_<

Just my experience.
If you happen to forget during the convention, you can always ask someone in Info Desk or Registration. It's really preferred that you ask Info Desk since Registration is super busy during the convention. :P
FanimeCon Head of Marketing & Director of Communications (2008-Current)
(Former Fan Services Director, Registration Staff, & Volunteer)
Have questions (about almost anything)? Message me!

GokuMew2

I remember getting in the next year pre-reg line last year when I arrived at the con center on Monday, which was probably around 10 or so. I think if you go to the reg area around that time, there's a good chance next year pre-reg will be open.
< Mew >
FanimeCon Guest Relations (2009 - Present)
Person who gets Japanese guests

ewu

we dont even know if we will be doing that this year, but if we do it will be most likely after 12.
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom