FULL: OpenHappy.com Free Cosplay Photoshoot 2009

Started by openhappy, March 06, 2009, 04:34:20 PM

openhappy

Hi All,

Hope everyone is well and kicking! We will be returning to fanime to offer free cosplay photoshoot. The general information is posted under:
http://www.openhappy.com/cosplay/photoshoots/photoshoots_faq.php

And the schedule will be posted under:
http://www.openhappy.com/cosplay/fanime_2009_photoshoot.php

OpenHappy Cosplay Pics are under http://www.openhappy.com/cosplay/main/index.php

Here is a summary of the FAQ:

How do I sign up?
Please email (not forum PM) me at richard at openhappy.com. The information I need is:

• Your name (real or coplay name that I can address you) and email.
  • A working cell phone number on the day of the con. (I want to know if you are coming or not. If not, we want to spend some more time in the dealer room :) or give the slot to someone else.) Please email / call / SMS richard if you cannot show up on that day. I could either give the slot to someone else or just go to the dealer room / artist alley instead of waiting around.
  • Your custome (character + series)
  • How many people does your group have?
  • Time slot you prefer
  • Link to your profile at cosplay.com, cosplaylab or anywhere else. If you have no profile, please send me a sample photo of your cosplay.
  • Any special preference I have to watch out.

Note:

• I don't use forum PM for this so I don't need to go to two different systems to get all the info.
  • And yes, if you have spam from me, please let me know. We have a case of people using my address for spam.
  • No working email / phone number, no photoshoot. Since from experience that the chance of you showing up is kind of low without any valid information.
  • I will post the schedule after a few weeks. Email me to reserve a spot now!

Release
There is no release form to sign. Watermarked pictures will be posted in openhappy.com and you can also have the original version for download if necessary. Feel free to bring a friend or friends to photoshoot with us if you feel safer that way. Parents are also welcome to take part in the photoshoots. (So, yes, we have moms that watch the cosplayers or shoot with them).

Do people look at my photos on your site?
Yes. We usually have some 100,000 visits in the three months period we covered Fanime and AX. I usually take a break and spend some time with my
toys, figures, gundam or travel towards the end of the year..

It is Free. How do I say thank you?
You can say "thank you" by

a. Linking www.openhappy.com up with one of these banners from your web site.

You can link to either www.openhappy.com or www.openhappy.com/cosplay/main/index.php

b. Link me up with my newly created facebook account. I will update you on local photoshoot events we will have.
   Go to www.facebook.com, and search for richard at openhappy.com and add me

c. Comments on OpenHappy.com about the pictures you like and have fun.

Please reply to this post or email me richard at openhappy.com for questions! Hope to see you guys!

openhappy

To answer some questions I have. Yes! I consider both Lolita and Maid are cosplay ... your character don't need to be in an anime.

openhappy

Only a few slots open. Please let me know if anyone else is interested in signing up for a free photoshoot. I will have three photographers this year. It will be fun. Thx.

openhappy

Couple more slots are filled. I might be able to open up Sat more. Reply to this message and let me know.

Friday still open with
11:30pm to 12:00pm
12:00pm to 12:30pm
2:30pm to 3:00pm     
3:00pm to 3:30pm

Sat still open with:
6:00pm to 6:30pm       
6:30pm to 7:00pm       
7:00pm to 7:30pm

Please let me know if anyone is interested. FAQ and schedule here http://www.openhappy.com/cosplay/photoshoots/photoshoots_faq.php

blkriku

openhappy

LordMoufMouf

I also emailed you about a photoshoot. I hope you can fit me in!

openhappy

Slots open:
Friday 2:30pm
Sat 6:00pm
Sat 6:30pm

Also, please check http://www.openhappy.com/cosplay/fanime_2009_photoshoot.php to make sure your character is up if you did signup. Thx!

openhappy

Only two slots left:

Sat:
6:00pm to 6:30pm           
6:30pm to 7:00pm           

:)

Knight of Infinity

hey i would like to sign up for this photo shoot! how do i get in on this?
Knight of Infinity at your service!

Kimiko

I sent you an email from my gmail account on April 21st. Did you get it? I wanted the Saturday at 6pm time slot.

Let me know please if I should resend you the email.

Thanks,
2009 Costumes
Pita Ten ~ Shia
Rozen Maiden ~ Hina Ichigo
Gijinka Pokemon ~ Plusle
Salt5 ~ Abe Natsumi

openhappy

I was sick for a few days. Sorry for the delay responses for some people. Anyway, our schedule is FULL now. I will email everyone who signups for more info when the con is closer.

Look forward to seeing all of you guys. It is going to be fun. There are three photographers on Friday and two/three on Sat.

Cheers,
- Richard.

openhappy

We are all set. See you guys (who signed up) all on Friday and Sat!!! It is going to be fun :)