Updated: 2010 Artist Alley Facebook

Started by Brad_again, March 09, 2009, 11:16:34 PM

Brad_again

Hey this is Brad from the artist alley staff, We've set up a facebook for you all.  We'll be mostly using it for updates, it's also a quick way to get an answer from the staff (usually)

anyways here's the link:

2010 Artist Alley Facebook

imoto

sunrise-oasis

i know this sounds bad but.. DO we have to have a facebook??? im really not the facebook person type v_v!....

ewu

its just another source of information. you have no need or reason to join this group if you have other ways of getting the information...like this forum, the fanime web page, and e-mail....
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

UsakoMinako

Hello all!

I wanted to know whatthe artists alley process was like at fanime. Since i'd be new to fanime AA I have a list ^_^ any friendly info would be just great!
Were you provided with a 6" table?
What was the fee like last year?
Did the spaces sell out like lightening?
What were the hours for set up and tear down Thursday through Monday?
Did you have to tear down and set up every single day? Or could you store your things under the table over night?
Do they have relief volunteers?
What was the traffic like on Thursday and Monday?
Did you have fun?

Thanks so much! I look forward to any info! :D

ewu

Most of your Qs should be answered here:
http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,11694.0.html

We are changing things up for 2010 so keep your eyes open for things. Also e-mail artistalleyATfanimeDOTcom to get on the contact list when that info goes up.

Check the 2008/2009 contract for info on hours. Staffing is provided by you, usually people either have friends look over it or ask neighbors.
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

UsakoMinako

Right on- thanks so much! Looking foward to it!