OFFICIAL Sailor Moon Gathering of 2009~! UPDATED 5/12

Started by PikachuRepublic, March 12, 2009, 12:30:58 AM

Kiara

Okay, I've thought about it long and hard, and decided that although I do want to attend the Shounen Jump Gathering, it'll be really big, and this gathering is smaller thus most likely more fun. I'll be here as Galaxia. And sinc eI see you have no saturn yet, I'll have my friend wear my Saturn Costume for the gathering. At least, I'll ask her if she's willing to.

Cosplayer/Photographer in the East Bay.

PrincessCake

Cools!!!!!!! Do you remember me? I'll be there as Sailor Mars. My girlfriend and I made the costume. I know how to sew now! So it looks pretty damn good! And I'll drag her to the gathering as Sailor Neptune. She was at the gathering last year.
Cosplays for Fanime 2009
- Sei from Burst Angel
- Sailor Mars
- Yoruichi from Bleach
- Lolita
- Team Magma Grunt from Pokemon Hoenn Season
- Rave/Dance Outfit

Kiara

Of course I rememeber you! And yaaaay! See you there then! I'll probably sneak off for a few minutes over to the shounen jump gathering, just to take some pictures of Sniper and Kuronue.

PikachuRepublic

Quote from: PrincessCake on April 27, 2009, 09:50:40 AM
Is this still going on?
Yup~! It is for sure~!!

Why? Did you have any questions? ♥
"The Legendary mask is a thing of the past, and the face revealed is also beautiful~!"

PrincessCake

Quote from: PikachuRepublic on April 27, 2009, 11:50:02 AM
Quote from: PrincessCake on April 27, 2009, 09:50:40 AM
Is this still going on?
Yup~! It is for sure~!!

Why? Did you have any questions? ♥
Nope. Just make sure cause I have 2 other gatherings to go to on sunday lol.
Cosplays for Fanime 2009
- Sei from Burst Angel
- Sailor Mars
- Yoruichi from Bleach
- Lolita
- Rave/Dance Outfit

PikachuRepublic

Kiara~! You've made me the happiest scout in the world ~!!!! I'll update the first post with all the new information ~! Bwaaaahhh~!! TAT; I'll seriously be passing out with fangirl-ism at this gathering~!

Hey~!!! Anyone interested in posting some progress pics? I'll go ahead and post mine as well~!!!

"The Legendary mask is a thing of the past, and the face revealed is also beautiful~!"

PrincessCake

Woot I shall take a picture this weekend! I need to regule the jewel on and re-iron the skirt. But mines pretty much down. The last things I need are the gloves, wig and shoes.
Cosplays for Fanime 2009
- Sei from Burst Angel
- Sailor Mars
- Yoruichi from Bleach
- Lolita
- Rave/Dance Outfit

PikachuRepublic

Here ya go peeps~! It's a really crappy quick-capture photo. I haven't attached the front or back bow yet. XD But I have my wig ready~! I addes fabric to the back of the skirt to help cover my butt. XD But, I'll probably remove it because it just looks weird. XD. Hahaha, but this is where I'm at~!

Dies it look better than last years?

I think last year's was WAY too shiny, that's why I'm remaking it. And last year I used my hair. XD Oh the glory of wigs~!! ♥

Kimiko

Okay my daughter Keiko will be there as Sailor Saturn again, and my other daughter Aki will be Chibichibi (school uniform) !!

I doubt I'll bring any of my own sailors, so I'll keep you updated if that changes.
2009 Costumes
Pita Ten ~ Shia
Rozen Maiden ~ Hina Ichigo
Gijinka Pokemon ~ Plusle
Salt5 ~ Abe Natsumi

PikachuRepublic

Kimiko~! ♥hugs♥

Okay~! I'll put them down on the list. A chibichibi?! So cyute~!

PikachuRepublic

Also, YOU GUYYS~!!!

My Sailor Jupiter wont be able to make it. So that Sailor Senshi is up for grabs~!

I'd really like a full team. Pluto is open as well, so if you guys know anyone that is interested, or that you could convince to be either Sailor Jupiter, or Sailor Pluto. Please do so ~ !

Makenai yo~!

konataFTW

woaaah such a huge improvement PR :O I like it better than the shiny ones... and lookemthosehighheels XD
Fanime Cosplays 2010:
-Saku of dotHack
-Rin [default] of Vocaloids
-Rin [Magnet] of Vocaloids
-Sakura [jumpsuits] of TRC
-Sakura [uniform] of CCS
-Anise of Tales of Abyss

Kiara

One of my friends, Sarah, has a Pluto costume. I'll have a talk with her and ask if she's interesting in coming. A jupiter....I know one of those as well, but I'm not sure if she's coming to fanime. I'll ask. Anyone else you want me to round up for you?

PrincessCake

I'm bringing my girlfriend as Sailor Neptune. She was there last year.
Cosplays for Fanime 2009
- Sei from Burst Angel
- Sailor Mars
- Yoruichi from Bleach
- Lolita
- Rave/Dance Outfit

PikachuRepublic

Quote from: Kiara on April 28, 2009, 11:34:52 PM
One of my friends, Sarah, has a Pluto costume. I'll have a talk with her and ask if she's interesting in coming. A jupiter....I know one of those as well, but I'm not sure if she's coming to fanime. I'll ask. Anyone else you want me to round up for you?

That's perfect~! Try your hardest Kiara~! Um, the only thing I can think of, is maybe a fighter and a maker??

and more villains is always good~!

PikachuRepublic

I made a special video with updates and gathering info~!
And me talking about a bunch of other stuff thats of no importance~!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mctxETIARMM&feature=channel_page

Kimiko

haha you are so cute. I enjoyed your video :D Venus has always been my favorite senshi. I did Eternal years ago, and the school uniform, but I've been wanting to do every single Venus costume there is lol. But I was stuck with Mercury last year ;)

Anyways, that's all :D Yay 3 weeks left!

2009 Costumes
Pita Ten ~ Shia
Rozen Maiden ~ Hina Ichigo
Gijinka Pokemon ~ Plusle
Salt5 ~ Abe Natsumi

PrincessCake

Quote from: PikachuRepublic on April 30, 2009, 04:22:29 PM
I made a special video with updates and gathering info~!
And me talking about a bunch of other stuff thats of no importance~!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mctxETIARMM&feature=channel_page
I swear if you go to walmart you can find your fabric.

Oh and did you see my message about Sailor Neptune.
Cosplays for Fanime 2009
- Sei from Burst Angel
- Sailor Mars
- Yoruichi from Bleach
- Lolita
- Rave/Dance Outfit

Jidai Geki

Quote from: PikachuRepublic on March 12, 2009, 12:30:58 AM
Hey everyone~! PikachuRepublic here~! I will be coordinating the Official Sailor Moon Gathering of 2009!
Date: Sunday; May 24th, 2009
Time: 3:00pm
Location: In between the waterfalls and the entrance of the convention center. On the Marriott Side.

Keep in mind that the people listed are CONFIRMED - if you have posted "I might be" or "Maybe I will", then I haven't put you on the list. This saves me from confusion, and since I will be bringing gifts and such for the gathering members. ^^

No need to give me a gift... Surviving FanimeCon, with my nerves intact, is a gift in itself.  Hey, did I count right... there are 25 people confirmed for the gathering... Yahoo!

Reipoker

OK! So My Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon Panel, via the schedule I have, is set to run at 12:00pm (Noon) on Monday in either Salon I or Salon II. Hopefully everyone can make it! I know that its on the final day of the con, but, its Sailor Moon!! Woooo!!! Anyway, My costume is pretty much done, been done for a while now. Here is a piccy!

"If having a Sailor Soldier's pride and courage means hurting one another, than I don't want it."