OFFICIAL Sailor Moon Gathering of 2009~! UPDATED 5/12

Started by PikachuRepublic, March 12, 2009, 12:30:58 AM

PikachuRepublic

Hey everyone~! PikachuRepublic here~! I will be coordinating the Official Sailor Moon Gathering of 2009 from now on. My pal HalfDemonGurl would like a little more time to concentrate on some amazing up-coming cosplay, so I've been handed the reigns ~ XD

But, just as she had said, since Fanime 2008 Sailor Moon Gathering was such a BIG success, we would like to start up another gathering~! And hopefully we will have an ever BIGGER turn-out than before~! If you are cosplaying as a Sailor Senshi, or any other character from the Sailor Moon Manga, Anime, Musicals, or Live Action; feel free to post a request to be a part of the Official Sailor Moon 2009 Fanime Gathering Event~!

Date: Sunday; May 24th, 2009

Time: 3:00pm

Location: In between the waterfalls and the entrance of the convention center. On the Marriott Side.

Keep in mind that the people listed are CONFIRMED - if you have posted "I might be" or "Maybe I will", then I haven't put you on the list. This saves me from confusion, and since I will be bringing gifts and such for the gathering members. ^^;

Sailor Scouts
--------------
Eternal Sailor Moon-ReiPoker
Sailor Moon-SailorMoon1 & BabyThea
Sailor Cosmos- OPEN
Sailor Chibi Moon-Luna Rei ♥
Sailor Chibi Chibi-Aki (school uniform) ♥
Sailor Mars-Tarot & Princess6309 & PrincessCake &
SuperSailor Mars - Rei Poker's Friend.
Pincess Mars - White Rose Assassin

Sailor Mercury- madame morte
Sailor Jupiter- OPEN
Sailor Venus-PikachuRepublic
Sailor Neptune-midnight moon & PrincessCake's Girlfriend
Sailor Uranus-halfdemongurl
Sailor Pluto- Slaynsoul~!
Sailor Saturn-kiara's friend~! & Keiko ♥ & SaturnChan~

Starlights
------------
Star Healer- ReiPoker's Friend ♥
Star Fighter-
Star Maker-

Other Heros

Queen Serenity-
Tuxedo Mask-luckyends and Jidai geki
Neo Queen Serenity-
Princess Serenity-TabbyChan
Human Luna-VeeBunny
Artemis-
Diana-
Helios-
Sailor V-samcarter & Reipoker's Friend
Sailor Palas-
Sailor Vesta-
Sailor Ceres-
Sailor Juno-

Villians

Negaverse/ Dark Kingdom
-------------
Queen Beryl-
Jedite-
Neflite-
Zoycite-
Malachite/kunzite-

Doom Tree
-----------
Alan/Ali-
Ann/En-

Black Moon
-------------
Wiseman-
Rubeus-
Catsy/Koan-
Birdie/Berthier-
Avery/Calaveras-
Prisma/Petz-
Emerald/Esmeraude-
Prince Diamond/Prince Dimande-
Sapphire/Saphir-
Wicked Lady/Black Lady-

Death Busters/Bureau of Bad Behavior
--------------------
Kaorinite-
Eugeal-
Mimete-
Telulu-
Byruit-
Cyprine-
Petirol-
Professor Tomoe-
Mistress 9-

Dead/Dark Moon Circus
--------------------
Fisheye-
Tiger's Eye-
Hawk's Eye-
Cele Cele-
Besu Besu-
Jun Jun-
Para Para-
Zirconia-
Nehelenia-

Shadow Galctica/Sailor Animates
---------------------
Sailor Iron Mouse-
Sailor Aluminum Siren-
Sailor Lead Crow-
Sailor Tin Cat-
Sailor Galaxia-Kiara~!
Sailor Chaos-

Others
-------------
Sailor Mnemosyne-
Sailor Lethe-
Chaos Guardian Fairy-

Feel free to PM me with any questions~!

Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.
"The Legendary mask is a thing of the past, and the face revealed is also beautiful~!"

Jidai Geki

;D

Lady_Hoshi

Me and my partner are going to be doing Makoto and Ami's school uniforms from the first season.  not sure what day yet.  as the con gets closer we will decide what days we wear what.
Fanime Con 2015 Cosplay:
Fri: Unknown
Sat: Unknown
Sat. night: Panda kigurumi
Sun: Queen Nehelenia (Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon)
Mon: Unknown

sailor moon1

:)hi hi ^_^ chibimoon and sailor moon will be there!!!.

"san francisco sailor moon and chibimoon.
usagi

konataFTW

hello hello!!!

As I've said in teother thread my friend will coslay as sailor mars on sunday but will it be ok to be  little late cuz she wil hae to change her outfit... well she doesn't really have an acount name but her badge name is "Princess6309"

thanks alot!!!
Fanime Cosplays 2010:
-Saku of dotHack
-Rin [default] of Vocaloids
-Rin [Magnet] of Vocaloids
-Sakura [jumpsuits] of TRC
-Sakura [uniform] of CCS
-Anise of Tales of Abyss

Kiara

So, I have a Galaxia costume I REALLY want to wear to this gathering....but it's at the same time as the Shounen Jump gathering. Is the 3pm time set for SURE?

Cosplayer/Photographer in the East Bay.

Reipoker

I will definitely be there as an Eternal Sailor Moon

My friend will be there as Super Sailor Mars

and I might have a Sailor V showing up.

Woooooooo!!!
"If having a Sailor Soldier's pride and courage means hurting one another, than I don't want it."

PikachuRepublic

Quote from: Kiara on March 27, 2009, 12:48:16 AM
So, I have a Galaxia costume I REALLY want to wear to this gathering....but it's at the same time as the Shounen Jump gathering. Is the 3pm time set for SURE?

Unfortunately, it is the only day and time that works for the majority of the team.
A galaxia would be amazing. I beg you to reconsider. Who will you be attending the Shounen jump gathering as?

"The Legendary mask is a thing of the past, and the face revealed is also beautiful~!"

Kiara

Well....I would be going as Kurama, which isn't a great costume or anything, but.....Saphire said she's going to be Kuronue...and I've NEVER seen a Kuronue cosplayer....Taking pictures with one would be incredible. But....maybe I'll just take a few pictures at that gathering, and then come to this one....I dunno. I need to think about it, I hate having to make a choice, lol.

Cosplayer/Photographer in the East Bay.

PikachuRepublic

Ohhh~ I know what you mean. TAT; My friend cosplayed as a character from Xenosaga that NO ONE recognized, which was really rather stupid considering the character she was - was SO IMPORTANT to the entire storyline. XD We ran back to the hotel and changed because we saw another xeno cosplayer, but then, even she didn't recognize her. TAT;

Well~ I say go with your heart. ☺________☺;

Lady_Hoshi

Looks like Purelovely and I will be doing Ranma cosplay that day.  but we will come by to take some pictures of your gathering.
Fanime Con 2015 Cosplay:
Fri: Unknown
Sat: Unknown
Sat. night: Panda kigurumi
Sun: Queen Nehelenia (Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon)
Mon: Unknown

konataFTW

uhm... here are the people who will be coming to this gathering (you haven't updated em yet :P):

Princess6309 as Sailor Mars
babyThea as Sailor Moon

and unfortunately this is at the same time as the Shonen Jump gathering so my ChibiUsa has to pass >_>
Fanime Cosplays 2010:
-Saku of dotHack
-Sakura [uniform] of CCS
-Anise of Tales of Abyss

PikachuRepublic

Quote from: konataFTW on April 11, 2009, 02:22:40 PM

and unfortunately this is at the same time as the Shonen Jump gathering so my ChibiUsa has to pass >_>

Hmmm, Alright, Poor chibi usa. T^T; I hate when Gathering times conflict. As for not confirming your friends, I would need them to contact me on one of the forums, because I just want to make absolutely sure that the people that are coming, ARE coming. I put them on there anyways, as a just in case. ^^;

But YAY EVERYONE~!
So far alot of people have shown interest in our gathering and have put themselves on the list to attend. In the next month, I hope all the last minute cosplayers sign up for the gathering. Tell your friends~! I want this group to be even BIGGER than last years~! If you spy any scouts at the convention on friday or saturday, let them know about the gathering~! REMEMBER SUNDAY AT 3:00 PM NEAR THE OUTSIDE CON ENTRANCE. Can't wait to see you all there~!

Gambatte Minna~! ♥

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me @
[email protected]

PrincessCake

Put me down! I will definately be cosplaying Sailor Mars!
Cosplays for Fanime 2009
- Sei from Burst Angel
- Sailor Mars
- Yoruichi from Bleach
- Lolita
- Team Magma Grunt from Pokemon Hoenn Season
- Rave/Dance Outfit

PikachuRepublic

Quote from: PrincessCake on April 13, 2009, 08:43:33 AM
Put me down! I will definately be cosplaying Sailor Mars!

Awesome~! Can't wait to see you there ~! ♥

konataFTW

Princess6309 doesn't have a pc and she asked me to put her down and my sister BabyThea is erm... how should I say it... young? (4years old, I asked her what her screenname will be and she said babyThea which is what I call her lol)

And they ARE coming... just not me because of the Jump Gathering lol

*don't worry I'll probably recruit people for this gathering... I feel bad not wearing my ChibiUsa at Fanime also XD [maybe next year?]*
Fanime Cosplays 2010:
-Saku of dotHack
-Sakura [uniform] of CCS
-Anise of Tales of Abyss

Reipoker

I have now officially convinced my other friend to do Sailor Star Healer.

Sooo Recap

Me: Eternal Sailor Moon
Friend 1: Super Sailor Mars
Friend 2: Sailor Star Healer
Friend 3: Sailor V

ALSO! I just got notified that I will be able to present my Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon panel!! Yay! Everyone should come!! Check the schedule when it gets posted!!! Yay!! WOooO!!
"If having a Sailor Soldier's pride and courage means hurting one another, than I don't want it."

PikachuRepublic

Quote from: Reipoker on April 13, 2009, 09:46:26 PM

ALSO! I just got notified that I will be able to present my Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon panel!! Yay! Everyone should come!! Check the schedule when it gets posted!!! Yay!! WOooO!!

Yay~! I want to go to the panel~! ♥ when you know the official time and day. let me know, ill put it in the first post~! ♥

Eri Kagami

I know I'll be at Fanime as Princess Mars! ^^

PrincessCake

Cosplays for Fanime 2009
- Sei from Burst Angel
- Sailor Mars
- Yoruichi from Bleach
- Lolita
- Team Magma Grunt from Pokemon Hoenn Season
- Rave/Dance Outfit