Loki

Started by KimaLucifer, October 26, 2003, 08:46:39 PM

Tama

awwww... :(  What happened Kima?  Did someone knock you down or go for the throat?  I've had both happen but glomping is still fun.   :idea: Besides digital glomping can do neither!!!
taaaa DAAAAA! I LIVE!!!!

KimaLucifer

Ah. Reasons:

When you have a small HYPER CAT-EARED HAPPY ALITA Running towards you and you know that person is STRONG and enjoys doing the following to anyone (including JOCKS): glomping/Headlock/Piggy-Back Rides.
And She just ruins Alita by not acting as her. <- Is a severe Cosplay dork that only likes Cosplayers who can ACT like what they're cosplaying.

That's why I HATE GLOMPS.
Doll Collecting Frenzy.
MSD#2, SD13#16, YSD Kuuta, MSDOne-offSwDMiuBoy
AoD Lele x2

MSD#17 coming home soon

Living my life away in Japan...hopefully to return for fanime next NEXT year.

Tama

Does anyone know anything about the manga? I hear that are five volumes... Heh heh heh must go to Kinokuniya.  And how did you change the topic?  :shock:  I didn't know you could do that! *Glomps everyone but Kima whom she pats on the head* Is that better Kima? ^_^

Remember first you pillage, then you burn.  All who do not comply will be suspended from the raiding party.  (And don't forget yer ruddy sword!)
taaaa DAAAAA! I LIVE!!!!

Suspicious

^^;; I guess she does kinda traumitize you for life from glomps.

SKN, you have a little brown stuff around your nose.
»Jrock Con »LJ »MySpace »Website

KimaLucifer

OK. Comics. I can do this.

Kinoshita Sakura, the artist of Loki has done two Loki comics by now.

I have the original one that's just called "Loki, the Mythical Detective" This is 7 books long.

The anime series are from "Loki Ragnarok" which is her ongoing series right now, so I'm not sure how many are out right now. Last time I checked the bookstore, there was book 3 out.
Doll Collecting Frenzy.
AoD Lele x2

MSD#17 coming home soon

otakuya

Tama

Yay! There are two Loki series? A 7 volume one and one that's only 3 so far. right? ^_^ I went to Kinokuniya yesterday and they had vol 3 with a little model.  But it was like 30 dollars and the Loki model had his eyes shut! phew! What's the point?  And I couldn't find the first 2 volumes.  My stepsister rushed me out of their fast just 'cause I was late for class. But I want it!  :evil: Loki is more important then class!
taaaa DAAAAA! I LIVE!!!!

KimaLucifer

Ok. If you went to the one in Moorpark, there is a section where there are yaoi comics to the right of the section, and to the left are the GC comics.
Loki should be there.
Doll Collecting Frenzy.
AoD Lele x2

MSD#17 coming home soon

Tama

Doomo Kima!*Restrains urge to glomp*  Must go back... must find Loki!  :twisted: Spend Tama Spend!
taaaa DAAAAA! I LIVE!!!!

KimaLucifer

You can go for you rLoki comics, I'll be in my room with my Loki Calendar.
Doll Collecting Frenzy.
AoD Lele x2

MSD#17 coming home soon

Tama

:evil: Share Kima! *Shakes Fist* They were OUT! Random Vengence shall be exacted upon all of you!  :evil: Ohhhh I'm mad!!!! All they had was vol. 3! So I know that's where they go! Grrrrrrrrr! I growl at them! I want! I want! I want! *Throws herself on the floor and has a tantrum*  I'm gonna go to bed now. I have a final tomarrow. *sniff* I'll go back next week and the week after that, and the week after that....  
Oyasumi...

Joke I heard today. She thought it was hilarious.
What does on balloon say to the other in the desert?
Oh no! It's a cactisssssssssssssss...
I know, it was more funny when she did it. She couldn't stop laughing.
taaaa DAAAAA! I LIVE!!!!

KimaLucifer

... or if you are so desparate, order them at the counter. I had to do that for some of my comics, or else I would have sobbed-ed and thrown a tantrum :3
Doll Collecting Frenzy.
AoD Lele x2

MSD#17 coming home soon

Tama

Hmmm... Nah! It's more fun to throw a fit.

But back to the subject of Loki.   okay, What is everyone's favorite support character? It can't be Loki or Mayura.
taaaa DAAAAA! I LIVE!!!!

KimaLucifer

I like Bad ASS. (A.K.A. Heimdal) and Punyan.

It's kinda hard to chose because I like all the Support Characters.
Doll Collecting Frenzy.
AoD Lele x2

MSD#17 coming home soon

Tama

I know me too... *Looks around* Is there anyone else in here? Or did they all sneak out during my tantrum?  HELLLLLLOOOOO!  WHO IS YOU'RE FAVORITE SUPPORT CHARACTER?  ....support character?    KEWL. An echo!  8)
taaaa DAAAAA! I LIVE!!!!

maikaerin

When i first saw this thread i thought: Loki! HELL YES!

*sigh* Then again the Loki i was thinking of had an affinity for corrupting people, a hatred for a cartoon cow and was played by Matt Damon in "Dogma."

Anwyays, Loki. The Loki Kima was reffering to: Well, i've heard of it, but haven't seen it, but i will make a mental note.
Ikaw ang lahat sa akin!

You're my everything

... not really, but i'm addicted to this show.