Happy Member Pictures Thread!!

Started by XpHoBiaX, March 13, 2009, 05:32:50 PM

michiko nakano

i asked you for a dance at the black and white ball :<

Jerry

Quote from: michiko nakano on June 09, 2010, 02:39:00 PM

Sorry, between guarding the front door, running around inside the ball room, and then being called back to the Convention Center to deal with issues at Fanime Dance- I'm really sorry Michi!

this was at the very beginning of the Ball when the Dance instructors INSISTED that people taught other people how to dance and it gave people to interact with each other.

this girl literally caught me off guard and we barely dance for maybe less than 1/2 a song. I was staring at my feet the entire time [the picture is proof] I totally forgot her name too.

I fail so bad.  :-[
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

michiko nakano

Don't feel bad!  Don't feel bad about anything.  Just so long as you were sweet to her (which I know you were) she had a good time and it doesn't matter that you forgot her name.  And you and I will dance next year, so no worries.

JTchinoy

Quote from: abcbadcat on June 08, 2010, 01:37:01 PM

I'm on the right, chillin' with a friend Saturday night at Fanime :D
ading!!!

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

ice queen

Quote from: Jerry on June 09, 2010, 02:42:24 PM
Quote from: michiko nakano on June 09, 2010, 02:39:00 PM

Sorry, between guarding the front door, running around inside the ball room, and then being called back to the Convention Center to deal with issues at Fanime Dance- I'm really sorry Michi!

this was at the very beginning of the Ball when the Dance instructors INSISTED that people taught other people how to dance and it gave people to interact with each other.

this girl literally caught me off guard and we barely dance for maybe less than 1/2 a song. I was staring at my feet the entire time [the picture is proof] I totally forgot her name too.

I fail so bad.  :-[

speaking of looking at peoples feet. You were guarding one of the B & W doors when I walked by and the first thing you noticed was my colorful golden shoes even though I was in a pretty purple ball dress. I'll never forget you told me I might not get in cause of the shoes. Though I remembered replying I was only there to look around for my friends so they knew were to go later. So mean =P joking! I wasn't planning to go after my mood got spoiled by an ex date who decided going out with another girl away from the con was better...sigh all the primping and expensive attire gone to waste.
2011 Cosplay for Fanime-
Kingdom Hearts - Riku 100% complete
Axis Powers Hetalia - Russia 70% complete
Black Butler - Agni 0% Complete

Jerry

Quote from: ice queen on June 09, 2010, 09:34:45 PM
speaking of looking at peoples feet. You were guarding one of the B & W doors when I walked by and the first thing you noticed was my colorful golden shoes even though I was in a pretty purple ball dress. I'll never forget you told me I might not get in cause of the shoes. Though I remembered replying I was only there to look around for my friends so they knew were to go later. So mean =P joking! I wasn't planning to go after my mood got spoiled by an ex date who decided going out with another girl away from the con was better...sigh all the primping and expensive attire gone to waste.

you shouldnt let an ex spoil your evening! there were tons of nice people willing to show ya a good time, from the B&W ball dance lessons staff as well as people like me who ended up dancing a bit here and there too.

it's his loss, and the oher girl is probably not as cute as you anyway.

No regrets, no worries, and just have fun with Fanime and find new adventures. :) woot!

ispyangie

Because I'm totally oblivious to people taking pictures. ;_______;
Tweet @ispyangie

Jerry

Quote from: ispyangie on June 10, 2010, 06:40:38 AM
Because I'm totally oblivious to people taking pictures. ;_______;

:D  - i was totally the same while being Russell, it was so hard to text, call or get connected with friends at fanime while in costume, there are random pictures of me posing with my cell phone either texting, calling and even taking photos of other cosplayers.

Tis a Cute outfit though!

Jerry

speaking of which:

heres a link to flickr of a photo of me using my phone while attempting to hide it with my "wilderness explorer" handbook.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/technicallyphotography/4658075271/

ppl kept asking me about my GPS. - the answer is i LOST it...  :P

HarpB

deonchan

Quote from: Jerry on June 07, 2010, 07:00:59 PM
the result of an unplanned photo shoot.

definitely a happy moment. :D

P-I-M-P
Calvin...

Rovers
Suits
Musicfest
Ops Div

c2chaos

Quote from: deonchan on June 23, 2010, 03:58:02 PM
Quote from: Jerry on June 07, 2010, 07:00:59 PM
the result of an unplanned photo shoot.

definitely a happy moment. :D

P-I-M-P

I cant help but smile really big when I see this.

(^___________________,^)

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

fanime_lo-ve

Me cosplaying Yoruichi from Bleach

Me in normal clothes :D
(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

monikamilani

Quote from: Jerry on August 15, 2009, 12:17:19 PM

I'd totally date Codex's Avatar! :D   ^^^^^  [She's the one in the middle] ~ Swoon. <3

www.watchtheguild.com
;D

So, you wouldn't date the one on her left? LOL!
Just that weird, surprising, and awkward kid that's always there.
In the corner.
Watching your every move.
Secretly stalking you and watching you sleep. ;)
Fanime/Japan Expo Cosplays 2013~
-Cooking Mama
-Fem. Sasori
...pffft who the hell cares iunno kbye~

Jerry

more pictures on the internet... and im still getting tagged...

Me goofing around with the cosplayers from Teen Titans.

TEEN TITANS GO~  I mean  RAWR~! :D

doriangray

Pic of me just before Fanime '10.

All love is elf love!

Princesses who choose the dragon over the white knight don't get to ride the dragon into the sunset; they get eaten, and from what the dragons tell me, they're crunchy.

short_storiesgl

Dance Staff Second

deonchan

can some one post the pic of me being really comfy @ the beach?
Calvin...

Rovers
Suits
Musicfest
Ops Div

Jerry

Quote from: deonchan on August 02, 2010, 12:38:26 AM
can some one post the pic of me being really comfy @ the beach?

arent those already floating around on facebook? :P

michiko nakano

here, haven't posted in a long while.  I'm still in my pirate phase, huzzah for no makeup and wearing bandanas!