Happy Member Pictures Thread!!

Started by XpHoBiaX, March 13, 2009, 05:32:50 PM

L0Lpants

Quote from: Sherbert on April 11, 2011, 05:54:43 PM
Got a little simple sand art for you TTGL fans out there! Drawn on the coast of northern CA! (Fort Bragg, CA - 10 mile beach to be precise!)

that is fucking Legendary! Excellent sand-craft work, gentlemen!

I believe that the Highest of all 5's should be in order...
~Swap Meet staffer: '10, '11, '12, '14

ice queen

2011 Cosplay for Fanime-
Kingdom Hearts - Riku 100% complete
Axis Powers Hetalia - Russia 70% complete
Black Butler - Agni 0% Complete

xxxplizit (pogi1kenobi)

Yes, the Ghost Pepper sauce given to me for some reason.  This is definitely no joke! ;D
eGaming Head / FanimeCon, SacAnime, Y-Con, Kintoki-Con, Deceptikon
Tournament Director / AOD
Anime + Gaming Article Lead / GreenTeaGraffiti
Cosplays: Wii Remote, Pink DS Lite

abcbadcat

Quote from: Atlus on February 17, 2011, 08:58:19 PM
EPICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

I may have to emulate this some day.

This is too spectacular

Chiri Kcrinh: Did you used to go to Far Out Toys in Japantown? I think I might remember you

deonchan: LIKE A BOSS!

questionette: I spy some pale ale?

Sherbert: Simply amazing

Runewitt

My plan for Rapture..
join them.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

SOawesomeness

Quote from: abcbadcat on May 20, 2011, 02:42:52 AM
Chiri Kcrinh: Did you used to go to Far Out Toys in Japantown? I think I might remember you
Recently? In SF/SJ? Err, either way, probably not. :X I go to school in Socal and I'm like, 4'10", hahaha. Your eyes probably would have skimmed over me.
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

abcbadcat

Quote from: Chiri Kcrinh on May 21, 2011, 01:53:08 AM
Recently? In SF/SJ? Err, either way, probably not. :X I go to school in Socal and I'm like, 4'10", hahaha. Your eyes probably would have skimmed over me.

In San Jose, Japantown a few years ago back when the place was still in business.

SOawesomeness

Quote from: abcbadcat on May 21, 2011, 02:05:47 AM

In San Jose, Japantown a few years ago back when the place was still in business.
LOL A few YEARS? Dang, hella good memory. But tbh I probably didn't look like that a few years back. :x I looked like a typical asian girl with no style. Hahaha.
Ellie S.
Head of Registration

SOawesomeness

I didn't have red suspenders at the time of this picture, but I will at Fanime. So far, my friends think it's bomb. Hahaha.
Ellie S.
Head of Registration

abcbadcat

Quote from: Chiri Kcrinh on May 21, 2011, 03:55:15 PM
Quote from: abcbadcat on May 21, 2011, 02:05:47 AM

LOL A few YEARS? Dang, hella good memory. But tbh I probably didn't look like that a few years back. :x I looked like a typical asian girl with no style. Hahaha.

It had to have been something I remembered about your face... but then I realized it completely wasn't you (and I remembered who it was, like a light switch was found). Haha. Sorry about the confusion.

Nice pic BTW

kittymaxwell2004

Pirate dog! Woot~ She always makes my day! :)

Jerry

Its been a while since I've posted.
might as well post a happy pictures!
Happy adventures everyone!
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Steve.Young

Hahaha, that's my picture! Sweet  ;D
Director of Marketing
Staff Moderator - Fanime Forums.

Please PM me with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com

Dany

Oh heck. I'll bite.

Me. Stereotypical "take a picture of my reflection in the mirror" business because I was trying to show progress on my Oscar (Rose of Versailles) coat. Snooty look is just me concentrating on getting a photo that did not suck.

I grabbed this one because it's the most recent photo of me that was quickly available on the intarnets.
2012 Costumes (or so we hope!)
Ayukawa, Miime, Oscar, Yuria, D'Eon

Jerry

Quote from: Dany on January 25, 2012, 02:53:44 PM
Me. Stereotypical "take a picture of my reflection in the mirror" business because I was trying to show progress on my Oscar (Rose of Versailles) coat. Snooty look is just me concentrating on getting a photo that did not suck.

I grabbed this one because it's the most recent photo of me that was quickly available on the intarnets.

I've never been good at taking self photos, looks like the progress is going well on the cosplay!

I hope to see a "happy im done with this costume photo!"  :)
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Dany

Quote from: Jerry on January 25, 2012, 05:13:52 PM
I've never been good at taking self photos, looks like the progress is going well on the cosplay!

I hope to see a "happy im done with this costume photo!"  :)

You and me both! I have been working on this on and off for over a year now, and I am like the mamma bird that wants to kick this cosplay baby out of her nest! Said photo will likely involve some form of excessive exclamation of a celebratory fashion, and maybe a grownup beverage...
2012 Costumes (or so we hope!)
Ayukawa, Miime, Oscar, Yuria, D'Eon

avemcul

I'm currently at work and bored out of my mind. Might as well mess around on Photobooth 'til I'm off.

Fanime 2016 Cosplay:

Rory Mercury from GATE

GEHWESI

i am curently uploading picture's and video's i took over at http://www.demonoid.ph/ under the searchword fanime. username gehwesi. i have 2 set's uploading there, torrent there by name of fanime witch has picture's from 2009, 2010, 2011, and video's from 2011, and torrent fanime 2012 witch has picture's and video's i took. i hope every 1 enjoy's. and see every 1 next year hopefully.