FanimeCon Cosplay Video Yearbook

Started by bentoboxbobby, March 15, 2009, 01:50:59 PM

bentoboxbobby

Hello,

I just was wondering if there would be a pool of people who's good at video editing to do something professional like this and show highlights of the Cosplay and events?

Thanks,
Triple B
"For He will command His Angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways." Psalms 91:31

M

Quote from: bentoboxbobby on March 15, 2009, 01:50:59 PM
Hello,

I just was wondering if there would be a pool of people who's good at video editing to do something professional like this and show highlights of the Cosplay and events?

Thanks,
Triple B
We do have a photography staff this year that will be taking pictures of events and whatnot around the convention. Unfortunately, this doesn't include video.
FanimeCon Head of Marketing & Director of Communications (2008-Current)
(Former Fan Services Director, Registration Staff, & Volunteer)
Have questions (about almost anything)? Message me!

namineartbook

Quote from: MPLe on March 16, 2009, 02:14:01 AM
Quote from: bentoboxbobby on March 15, 2009, 01:50:59 PM
Hello,

Thanks,
Triple B
We do have a photography staff this year that will be taking pictures of events and whatnot around the convention. Unfortunately, this doesn't include video.

Where can we find these photos?

M

Quote from: namineartbook on April 25, 2009, 06:43:11 PMWhere can we find these photos?
Since our Photography staff has enough equipment to take thousands of pictures, I'm not sure what to do with them. Uploading them anywhere would eat up quite a bit of bandwidth.
FanimeCon Head of Marketing & Director of Communications (2008-Current)
(Former Fan Services Director, Registration Staff, & Volunteer)
Have questions (about almost anything)? Message me!