MeliCat's Sketches!

Started by MeliCat, October 28, 2003, 11:29:06 AM

KinFreon

Reminds me...I just can't watch "Teen Titans" or even "Totally Spies" without saying, in my best Adam Sandler falsetto, "SHE'S GOT BOOBIES!!!" at least once during the episode.

KimaLucifer

I don't watch either of the two unless someone WANTS to turture me and tie me to a chair to watch it.

But when that happens, I'll be dead in the chair.
Doll Collecting Frenzy.
MSD#2, SD13#16, YSD Kuuta, MSDOne-offSwDMiuBoy
AoD Lele x2

MSD#17 coming home soon

Living my life away in Japan...hopefully to return for fanime next NEXT year.

SuperKawaiiNeko

Totally Spies is a complete rip on anime. It is an abomination designed with the sole intent to cash in on the popularity of the anime style, and should be avoided at all costs.

Teen Titans, on the other hand, is actually quite good, if you give it a chance and actually sit down and watch a few episodes. The theme song is even in japanese now and again. It, too, is a take on japanese anime, but unlike Totally Spies it is a thought out and well made one.

I love StarFire ^^
President, Moldimort Inc.
A new division of Neko-Spaz enterprises worldwide
I mocked Haru! Ask me how!

Attendee 1998-2001 Volunteer 2002-2008 Swap Meet Staff 2009
Head of Volunteers 2010

KinFreon

I like watching "Totally Spies" because it's just so bad, it's good! And also...I wanna see if there's any rips off of what I've been writing since I was, oh, 13 and writing similar material while actually living within public transit reach of the actual Beverly Hills. Dammit, I should be getting PAID, yo! *smacks dem bitches* Yo! Where's mah money, ho!? Don' make me hafta cut'cha!

*clears throat*

Anyway...I did some research and found that "Totally Spies" is actually a joint American and French production. The anime look comes from the fact that the character designs for the animation were done by the Koreans.

MeliCat

Umm... right. There's new art on Deviant...

.+:*MeliCat*:+.

KinFreon

And there's a new Fajita Grilled Stuft Burrito at Taco Bell! (en mis pantalones! ^_^)

MeliCat

Yummy  :o

KinFreon

Mucho mas anime chica fanart, por favor!

And as we speak...many people fluent in the Spanish language are wanting to knock me out, throw my unconscious body onto the hockey rink of HP Pavilion, and run the Zamboni over me several times back and forth! ^.^

Morticide

lol....i made this a new topic on accident....yeah yeah i'm a newb, gimme a break, ANYWAYS heres what i was gonna REPLY with.

hey melicat, i like your drawings i think there cool...i wish i could draw like that.... :( ..anyways i think you have talent, keep up the good work  :lol:
"Why can't it be like the old days, when "Bullet-Time" was simply referred to as lag?"
the Thread posted by mudmink "mmm..." had 490 views....good job Mod
Third Horseman Of The Apocalypse

Click on my link.... http://www.e-hentai.net

MeliCat

Thanks!  :o

MeliCat

The Imfamous "Tenchi Muyo Pic" is finally up on Deviant! Enjoy! ^.~

jinnai_animexcalibur

Official Katsuhiko Jinnai Myspace Page

Katsuhiko Jinnai "The Anime Convention Experience" - NEW ORIGINAL CD - COMING SUMMER 2009.

AnimE'xcalibur/Shinoda Sound Recordings

www.shinodasound.com

RyuHayabusa

oohh...I like it a lot :D
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

MeliCat

^_^ New Chobits Fanart on DeviantArt! Yay!

SuperKawaiiNeko

Im not seein' it. The most recent one is "The Real Tenchi"
President, Moldimort Inc.
A new division of Neko-Spaz enterprises worldwide
I mocked Haru! Ask me how!

Attendee 1998-2001 Volunteer 2002-2008 Swap Meet Staff 2009
Head of Volunteers 2010

jinnai_animexcalibur

oop! yeah its not there...hmm

Katsuhiko Jinnai "The Anime Convention Experience" - NEW ORIGINAL CD - COMING SUMMER 2009.

www.shinodasound.com

RyuHayabusa

jinnai_animexcalibur

i wish i was that pink bunny thingie.

www.shinodasound.com

MeliCat

I GOT MY SUPER COOL (AND SUPER EXPENSIVE) NEW MARKERS! LET THE WELL INKED ART BEGIN! *skips off to color Ryu's Hotaru pic* Wai! >^_^<

RyuHayabusa

oooohh..I can't wait to see it now MeliCat-chan ^_^