MeliCat's Sketches!

Started by MeliCat, October 28, 2003, 11:29:06 AM

KinFreon

Marvelous, Meli-san! ^_^ I hope you don't mind...but some of the later ones I started saving your art to my hard drive. No prob, though. They're mostly for my...viewing (all for Stephan...all for Stephan!). But hey...if I use them publicly (ie: online or some crap like that), I won't use them to make money and I'll make it a point to give you credit and show them your Deviant site. Unless, you and I want to get into a venture of some sort...then have your people meet my people, we'll do lunch. Ciao, baby! ^_~

Er, anyway...

Tenchi...that picture is PIMP!!! ^_^

Schoolgirl Chobits...I've seen Chii in a seifuku before (in fact I almost bought a plushie of such the other day). But...this is a fresh, inventive idea that is more true to the "gosurori" fashion style of Chii's more fancier dress. It sure gets me going. ^_^

Ya know...I'd like you to do some art for me sometime. Heck, I'd even commission you (ie: I'll give you money) for some work. ^_~

MeliCat

:roll:  Thanks Kin-San, I'm glad you liked it. ^_^ I don't do commissions too much, but I take requests, just ask! I'll be taking Fanime Commissions soon, so you'll be one of the first on the list. So let me know, ok? Oh, and by the way there's two new peices on Deviant, a Neopets one of my lovely Cybunny and Inu-Yasha fan art. Check um out!

.+:*MeliCat*:+.

KinFreon

I'll PM you, Meli-san. ^_^ I'm getting some big ideas here, and I think your smooth, sexy art style is just the thing.

And right now, I must be sounding like a complete kiss-ass. That's okay...I just need to crank some Air Supply to calm down. *LOL*

MeliCat

I'll be waiting for your PM, Kin-San! ^.~

Tama

:shock: I like it!  The tenchi picture was just what my sister needed to see. heh heh heh.  Keep up the good work!
taaaa DAAAAA! I LIVE!!!!

MeliCat

^_^ Thanks Tama! It seems to be a popular one! Yay!

Shin Gouki

So does this meen you will have a table at art row and a pices in the art show at Fanime next year?? I can put you  in tuch with the head of art row * he is my best friend*?¿

BTW good art keep up the good work  =^_~=

KimaLucifer

*slaps Shin*

Your friend is a lazy butt. That's why I didn't get artist row last year.
Doll Collecting Frenzy.
MSD#2, SD13#16, YSD Kuuta, MSDOne-offSwDMiuBoy
AoD Lele x2

MSD#17 coming home soon

Living my life away in Japan...hopefully to return for fanime next NEXT year.

MeliCat

I'm not good at making good pics right on the spot, but I'll come with pre-ordered and pre-drawn ones! ^.~ By the way Kima, I wanna request some art from you.Do you do commissions?