Yeeaaa! I wanna dance with somebody!

Started by arcadiakat, March 18, 2009, 06:25:46 AM

arcadiakat

lamest post yet I think but I dont care! muhahaha! so I'm attending the Black and white Ball with my friend (chick) who yes I love to death but you know its not always fun slow dancing with a chick-friend when your super single and its your first formal dance, So! Is there anyone who wouldnt mind dancing with the fluffy girl that didnt make it to her prom?? lol anyone!?
have fabric, will sew. freelace costumer and make-up artist

SOawesomeness

If anything, people will ask you. (:

I think that's the beauty of it- people are super friendly. And even then, you can ask people as well. :D
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

heeroyuy135

Jerry

Quote from: Chiri Kcrinh on March 18, 2009, 07:27:51 PM

I think that's the beauty of it- people are super friendly. And even then, you can ask people as well. :D

yes i agree with Chi on this.

or goto the dancing lessons, which will always be a nice way to find new guy friends around at the Con.

or heck, knowing myself this wouldnt be a bad idea of having a "LEARN TO DANCE" @ Jerry's gathering.

I have plenty of party games. and music related non-the-less.

Lips. Rockband 2 - Scene it [media, movie and tv trivia game]

and yes my roommates DID take dancing classes.

first formal slow dance at fanime? nice. you girls have your fun but dont forget to be safe. althought most fanboys at B&W Ball are nice, some still get grabby. but if they do . ROVERS will have yo back. fho shizzle.

we want u ladies to have a good time and enjoy that first slow dance to rock in your evenings at Fanime.

full of wynn. [oh wait thats in vegas... :P different stories and adventures all together]
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Kazuko

baww I thought this was going to be lets actually go dancing at some club I dont want to wait till fanimu to get my groove thang on (lol)

Jerry

Quote from: Kazuko on March 19, 2009, 10:53:40 AM
baww I thought this was going to be lets actually go dancing at some club I dont want to wait till fanimu to get my groove thang on (lol)

a clubbing gathering? *smirks* hmm... that would be an interesting gathering/meet up.

who else would actually be interested in this tho?

most clubs around San Jose are 21+ tho [as well as the vast majority of the clubs in SF] i would assume.

only once in a blue mood [or random invites on FB or myspace] that clubs actually have 18+ or dare i say it all ages clubs/raves like fanime. :P

meh, i dance like a dork whenever, no funky groovy music needed. ;)

deonchan

Quote from: Jerry on March 19, 2009, 10:26:05 AM
Quote from: Chiri Kcrinh on March 18, 2009, 07:27:51 PM

yes i agree with Chi on this.

or goto the dancing lessons, which will always be a nice way to find new guy friends around at the Con.

or heck, knowing myself this wouldnt be a bad idea of having a "LEARN TO DANCE" @ Jerry's gathering.

I have plenty of party games. and music related non-the-less.

Lips. Rockband 2 - Scene it [media, movie and tv trivia game]

and yes my roommates DID take dancing classes.

first formal slow dance at fanime? nice. you girls have your fun but dont forget to be safe. althought most fanboys at B&W Ball are nice, some still get grabby. but if they do . ROVERS will have yo back. fho shizzle.

we want u ladies to have a good time and enjoy that first slow dance to rock in your evenings at Fanime.

full of wynn. [oh wait thats in vegas... :P different stories and adventures all together]

And remember Bouncer Zog heads up B&W ball ^_^
Calvin...

Rovers
Suits
Musicfest
Ops Div

rude32

Quote from: Jerry on March 19, 2009, 11:46:25 AM

a clubbing gathering? *smirks* hmm... that would be an interesting gathering/meet up.

most clubs around San Jose are 21+ tho [as well as the vast majority of the clubs in SF] i would assume.

only once in a blue mood [or random invites on FB or myspace] that clubs actually have 18+ or dare i say it all ages clubs/raves like fanime. :P

Jerry does have good idea of club gathering. I second this motion. ;D
A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer

Kazuko

Quote from: rude32 on March 19, 2009, 03:22:40 PM

I hella third this, There are clubs in SF like popscene, Crib and I forget the other one that are 18+ but they kinda suck from what I hear since the 21+ is better. Its all up to you all when you want to go to the clubs 8D

Jerry

Quote from: deonchan on March 19, 2009, 03:19:16 PM

And remember Bouncer Zog heads up B&W ball ^_^

doh, there goes all my dancing with girl opportunities :P

JohnnyAR

rude32

Quote from: Kazuko on March 19, 2009, 09:48:26 PM

I hella third this, There are clubs in SF like popscene, Crib and I forget the other one that are 18+ but they kinda suck from what I hear since the 21+ is better. Its all up to you all when you want to go to the clubs 8D
Saturdays are great for me. How bout everyone else?

Kazuko

Quote from: rude32 on March 20, 2009, 08:41:31 PM

Same here but I can do thursdays or fridays as well!

*rei*

Quote from: Kazuko on March 20, 2009, 09:20:07 PM

I'm up to it! I frequent the 21+ club scene in SF, not so much in SJ.
Fanime 2010 Woo Hoo!

Runewitt

Quote from: *rei* on March 20, 2009, 11:25:43 PM
Quote from: Kazuko on March 20, 2009, 09:20:07 PM

I'm up to it! I frequent the 21+ club scene in SF, not so much in SJ.
I'm in.
actually, i'm hitting Shadow Society in Oakland on the 26th.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

HarpB

This thread was succcessfully hijacked.

rude32

so lets get some ideas going about which clubs to hit up and also a date we can go.

Runewitt

Quote from: rude32 on March 21, 2009, 06:00:08 PM
so lets get some ideas going about which clubs to hit up and also a date we can go.
i say we move it to a new thread.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

rude32

Quote from: Runewitt on March 21, 2009, 06:01:10 PM
Quote from: rude32 on March 21, 2009, 06:00:08 PM
i say we move it to a new thread.
I like the idea of hijacking this thread, but if you wanna start one, thats cool too.

deonchan

Calvin...

Rovers
Suits
Musicfest
Ops Div