SSBB TIME!

Started by Rhornez, March 20, 2009, 10:47:29 PM

Rhornez

I am looking for a match to season my skills for tournaments and all that jazz    all im looking for are new friends who play the game and love it. wanna test my might using Toon Link? lets do eeet!
3093-9570-9655 is my friend code post in this thread and schedule a match and ill be right with ya! otherwise if i posted this in the wrong place or anything >< sorry!

Been going to Fanime Since 2008

Rhornez

sigh i guess im just part of the wall/ghosts of fanime meaning a Nobody

JTchinoy

go to the smashboards to find people to play against.
you can find discussion about these games here but it's unlikely that you'll find someone to play against.

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

Rhornez

M

Quote from: Rhornez on April 12, 2009, 09:53:44 AM
wats the link to it
http://www.smashboards.com/ (Google's first link when searching for 'smashboards')
FanimeCon Head of Marketing & Director of Communications (2008-Current)
(Former Fan Services Director, Registration Staff, & Volunteer)
Have questions (about almost anything)? Message me!

Milk Senpai

Quote from: MPLe on April 12, 2009, 01:58:00 PM
Quote from: Rhornez on April 12, 2009, 09:53:44 AM
wats the link to it
http://www.smashboards.com/ (Google's first link when searching for 'smashboards')

That would be a good choice or you can always try allisbrawl.com for competitive players in your area.

Rhornez

ya allisbrawl i joined that last year thats why i went to a tournament last year where i lost because i accidently suicided with toon link well this was back then when i didnt know how to use him but now i do =D

Asa_Gohan

Gimme a ring, or send me a message, and Ill try giving you a good match.

This sig isnt true anymore...I have to wait for a bit...

Rhornez

well peeps the Con is over  :'( but i got alot of out of it, if you were in the gaming room at saturday sometime in the evening you woulda saw me.
i was cosplaying as Near and i was playing SSBB ..i noticed i won alot and got in second too but i had fun. anyways i see that my skills are still fine and not rusty. I played as Toon link fyi
So main question is : Did you have fun?(in the gaming room)

Barnes

Quote from: Rhornez on May 25, 2009, 07:31:52 PM
So main question is : Did you have fun?(in the gaming room)

I had fun winning some casuals as Captain Falcon.
Lol, surviving Sonic's Final Smash  ;D
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

Asa_Gohan

I was that one person that was playing one handed and was playing Fox :3.  Or playing Bowser, Meta Knight, Falco, or Samus.  And I have to say, Ive never had gotten 3 stocks in my life, and so many wins in a row single handed.  (Literally).  My tags were :3, 1HAND, LAZER, NADO, and a couple more.  I was playing in a suit with a red tie, and sometimes without.

This sig isnt true anymore...I have to wait for a bit...

Rhornez

if you saw me or was playing me when i was dominating(until i lose of course;P)then you earn 5+ points and a hug  ;D

Ciel

I kinda wanted to play some brawl at Fanime but I've never been good getting a turn in to play...xD, I'm pretty rusty anyways though since I haven't played in quite a while, maybe I'll have to start practicing a bit again...

Gratz on getting second Rhornez.

Rhornez

Ciel

Lawl, totally read you're post incorrectly, I thought when you said you won a lot and got in second you meant in the tournament.

::)

Rhornez

ya in casual matches not the actual tournament ...found out at the last
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
that you need a ID to sign up and that made me a sad Near