Zelda- IS THERE REALLY GOING TO BE A MOVIE!- Or is it all a Hoax

Started by キティ, March 24, 2009, 06:32:36 AM

キティ

Read this fully- than watch;
Look for these clues to the fact that there MAYBE a Movie: The good make up art, Some great effects, excellent  acting skills.

Yet again look for some other clues that this may be a hoax: ceeziness in the camera movements particularly in just the beginning, bad make up(Gannon Dorf). AND the fact that it happens to come out on April 1st, 2009. It would be more believeable if it April 9th happened to be a friday which is when movies are announced to come out, but this happens to be a thursday. what movie comes out thursday. The only thing that comes out thursdays is either critique screenings or pre screenings both of which i have been to... NOT the point

my question is Do you think it is a big hoax or what.
my two sense is if it IS a hoax than I figure some Zelda fans will just b**** and moan about it until IGN finally makes the movie. but it look too real to be a joke. is it???
:o ???

here is the URL;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKGehSw5ht8

Trumby

Uh..I'm fairly certain that IGN has said that this was just an April fool's joke. It was posted on April 1st last year. It sure makes you wish it was going to be a real movie, though.. <.<
Fanime cosplays (if I can make it..!)
Snowtrooper (Star Wars)
Greed (FMA)
Random pirate
Kurosaki Isshin (working on it now)

Umeboshi

xD;; this is kinda old.... /swt you didnt go through this yet? xD /pats back

Cosplay for 2009 is:
Blaire - Soul Eater
Shampoo - Ranma 1/2
Lunamaria - Gundam Seed Destiny
and.. er ya

otakuapprentice

This was an April fools joke(a really old one, too); it isn't going to happen, it will never happen, and anyone that believes otherwise is just kidding themselves.
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

Kazuko

*yawn* old hoax is old, but it is pretty realistic looking.

Wikipedia had it as a hoax as well

Piccahoe

Looks like they took audio from lord of the rings and clips from the actual Zelda game itself. >_<

btw, why does Link look like Michael Jackson without the white makeup??  :D
"Its not that I'm smart, its because I (am able to) stick to the problems."

-Albert Einstein

xLolitaBoix

sorry guys it is the poster of this question- i am stupid and LOST my password... HAHA wont loose it now I have it right with my school stuff... tattoo gun lol. ANYHOO... ON TO THE SUBJECT!

yeah this did look real. i had not heard of it. I guess I was that busy.>.< THEY SHOULD MAKE THIS! into a movie i mean you know how much money that would rake in? it would MOST LIKELY SURPASS Twilight XP DONT GET ME STATED ON THAT! i dont like twilight VAMPIRES ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO SHIMMER! THEY DONT LIKE LIGHT! *breathe in/ breathe out* ok nani is better.

ok yeah they SHOULD make a movie out of this.

PS yes my nickname is Nani... in japanese meaning "what" it was my favourite word to say when I learned it thus becoming my nickname after having said it so many times.
Ive been waiting-
For the day-
I will surely die-
And its here-
and its here for Ive been told-
That Ill die before Im old-
And The Wind I Know Its Cold

ryuyasha

T.T everytime i watch the video I get sad. Woulda been epic if it was real.

JohnnyAR

Shinsengumi

It's not gonna happen, it was a joke to fool people. That's a good thing there not gonna make it.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

JohnnyAR

Quote from: Shinsengumi on April 11, 2009, 01:53:53 AM
That's a good thing there not gonna make it.

Honestly it is. Imagine how horrible it would've been...

narutofan17

Quote from: JohnnyAR on April 15, 2009, 10:04:24 AM
Quote from: Shinsengumi on April 11, 2009, 01:53:53 AM
That's a good thing there not gonna make it.

Honestly it is. Imagine how horrible it would've been...
Just remember the live again Dragonball movie. Scary....
Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

AnimeEmperor

Wow that is so old....

Honestly if IGN actually was able to make the movie it would probably be good. Just need to keep corporate people and directors away. It should be a movie made only by gamers.