Hair Falls/Yarn

Started by HuggalotXOmocha, March 24, 2009, 08:52:34 AM

HuggalotXOmocha

I might be selling them with my friend in the art room.

But I make little hair falls, which are made out of yarn.

Here is me with one of my hair falls.

So you should visit, and uh...you know...take a looksie. :]

AnimeEmperor

Oh man that is super prettyful. =O

Obviously I have no practical use for one, but I could consider nabbing one just to...bat it...around...-eyes yarn-

XpHoBiaX

oooh I am an avid fan and participant in Hair Falls and extentions. I just haven't been doing it in a year or so. Been using all my monies to fund an apprenticeship lol

Please do show more! I like falls. X3 I myself have dread extentions. I used to wear falls...but I got tired of the slippage. What are the falls mounted on? X3

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??

HuggalotXOmocha

Quote from: XpHoBiaX on March 25, 2009, 12:46:57 PM
oooh I am an avid fan and participant in Hair Falls and extentions. I just haven't been doing it in a year or so. Been using all my monies to fund an apprenticeship lol

Please do show more! I like falls. X3 I myself have dread extentions. I used to wear falls...but I got tired of the slippage. What are the falls mounted on? X3

Tiny effin' pigtails. 8D I tried making my own dreads(out of synthetic hair, of course), but my steamer decided to play dead and spontaneous combust in my kitchen floor. FFF.

HuggalotXOmocha

Quote from: AnimeEmperor on March 24, 2009, 10:30:38 PM
Oh man that is super prettyful. =O

Obviously I have no practical use for one, but I could consider nabbing one just to...bat it...around...-eyes yarn-

After I made it, that's all I did for 30 minutes straight. 8D *batbatbat*

XpHoBiaX

Awww. That sucks.
I love synthetic dreads.

I actually have some yarn falls I never finished making. They're extra long red and black silky yarn. X3 They've been in a box for a couple years tho....o_o lol

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??