Adventure to the Tattoo Parlor

Started by blancoisma, March 24, 2009, 08:55:12 PM

XpHoBiaX

Either that he was going too rough on your skin. Believe it or not, there is a certain technique for tattooing. Depending on the way the needle is set, you could end up just mualing the skin. Sucks. Also, factors like medicine, alcohol, drugs, and blood pressure can cuase bleeding. @_@

I bleed alot if I don't eat anything before hand. Or if I am close to that time of the month. sux.

I'm thinking of getting a biomech from ear to ear where my undercut is. Shave it when I want to show people. I am going to ask a friend I met at an expo, and see if he'll do it at the next expo this year. X3

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??

blancoisma

BLAH! Wow, so it's been a while since I got any work done. Considering that I had Fanime to prepare and pay for, left me with no time and no extra money to do some work. So, now that Fanime is in the past ( sadly, I'm still suffering from post-con depression ) I finally got some more color done. In these crappily taken pics, Sakura and Syaoran from Tsubasa got finished up! I personally LOVE the colors that my artist chose for their colors. And this is still fresh ( 5 hours ) so excuse the fact that it looks like Syaoran is bleeding from the eyes, lol. And it was SO awesome to see you at Fanime Phobia! *hugs!*

"Well, I'm already going to hell for kissing you so I may as well take the scenic route."

-Aaron Davis, Latter Days

XpHoBiaX

I has to wait until I get home to view the images @___@ (something is wrong with the comp I am using)CURSE YOU!!! lols It was awesome to see you too!  Your arm piece looks so awesome in person!!

2010 cosplay...?

BrightHeart76

Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

blancoisma

Quote from: BrightHeart76 on May 30, 2009, 09:47:32 PM
wow.  just...wow

I sure hope those are good "wows" lol

*sorry hit modify on accident*
"Well, I'm already going to hell for kissing you so I may as well take the scenic route."

XpHoBiaX

Quote from: blancoisma on May 30, 2009, 09:55:53 PM
wow.  just...wow

....is that a P3n0r on your inner arm?????rofl j/k

2010 cosplay...?

blancoisma

Quote from: XpHoBiaX on May 30, 2009, 10:17:31 PM
Quote from: blancoisma on May 30, 2009, 09:55:53 PM
wow.  just...wow

....is that a P3n0r on your inner arm?????rofl j/k

LMAO, no, there are none of those on my arm. If what you think might be one, it's actually part of Sailor Saturn's leg XD

BrightHeart76

lol.  yes good wows.  I'm impressed by the art..and your ability to deal with the pain.
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

XpHoBiaX

Pain is weakness leaving the body....lol

Actually, I fall alseep in the chair. XD

2010 cosplay...?

blancoisma

Pain isn't that big of a deal anymore. It's just routine every time I sit in the chair, lol. We would have tackled one more character today, but my artist came into the shop specifically for my session only because his wife was home sick and he needed to be home with her. But regardless, it was great and we managed to tackle a couple more characters. 3 down, 7 to go @_@

( and all the waves, flowers, etc, omfg, death! )

XpHoBiaX

Get comfy eh? XD mwahahahahah!  ;D I don't mean to be sadistic...wait....yeah I do. O_o X3~!

Once it's all done, it'll be well worth the pain and soreness!!

2010 cosplay...?

Liquid

I saw you at Fanime and I only knew who you were due to the tats you were sporting, lol.
Tyler R. - Fanime Staff
2009 & 2010 Rovers - Suits
2011 Rovers - Graveyard Base
2012 Rovers - Second & Head of Suits
2013 Con Ops - Assistant Trouble Shooter

XpHoBiaX

;D That's how I knew it was Isma. LOL

I actually forget about my tattoos. O_o Which is good and bad....lol

2010 cosplay...?

blancoisma

Quote from: Liquid on June 01, 2009, 01:17:14 PM
I saw you at Fanime and I only knew who you were due to the tats you were sporting, lol.

LOL believe me when I say you weren't the only one that recognized me solely because of my tattoos. Aside from that, it was a great way to meet new people since they would point out some of the characters on my arm which would lead to some fun conversations :)

blancoisma

OMG! I've been gone SO long! Sorry to those that continued to follow this thread, but I just fail at life. I've had lots of work since I've last posted, but still far from done. That's what happens when you're tight on money and busy with work all the time. But! I will share some crappy pictures I took :D

So, here we have Utena Tenjou from Revolutionary Girl Utena. We made the mistake of putting her in the crease of my elbow, so she looks a bit...odd. But! My artist did a great job regardless and made it work, very happy!

Next up, Dio and Luciola from Last Exile. Bad picture, but they came out great!

No more characters done, after those, but I have gotten some of the flowers and waves done!

So there you have it! Seven sessions put in so far, and my artist says we'll finish the rest in two more. So, wish me luck and I'll catch up next time!