Happy picture thread isn't very happy

Started by JTchinoy, March 25, 2009, 03:19:52 AM

JTchinoy

Seriously, why did we move the picture thread to the "happy universe"?  It's so desolate and lonely in there.  You might as well compare the section to a desolate wasteland with a tiny oasis of spam budding once every couple weeks only to be blown over by a sandy wind of neglect again.  It's hardly happy and the thing that got posted the most in for the normal universe section is now gone and abandoned in that happy hole.  So now we have an eroding universe section and the most unhappy attempt at happiness section I've seen in a while.  How was this a good solution?

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

XpHoBiaX

People can't accept anything less then good criticism when they post pics here in Things in the Universe. So thus the Happy Section was made. Of course it's not as fun. It's for people who can't handle the drama. The mods and I chatted about this after a certain event occured, I being the only active mod presented my course of action. It was accepted, and it is temporary.

I moved the topic as a quick fix, and Titu will eventually see a brand new 6.50 topic. It was going to have a new topic before the change.

Although, if I have to implement a "Be Nice" rule...it might as well stay in Happy Things. Despite the fact that "BE NICE" is in this forum description. I am sorry that Happy Things is not what you want, but for the time being it will serve it's purpose as intended.

Regular pic thread is just in a temporary, medicaly induced, comatose state for a bit.

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??

PyronIkari

Quote from: XpHoBiaX on March 25, 2009, 01:18:45 PM
People can't accept anything less then good criticism when they post pics here in Things in the Universe. So thus the Happy Section was made. Of course it's not as fun. It's for people who can't handle the drama. The mods and I chatted about this after a certain event occured, I being the only active mod presented my course of action. It was accepted, and it is temporary.

I moved the topic as a quick fix, and Titu will eventually see a brand new 6.50 topic. It was going to have a new topic before the change.

Although, if I have to implement a "Be Nice" rule...it might as well stay in Happy Things. Despite the fact that "BE NICE" is in this forum description. I am sorry that Happy Things is not what you want, but for the time being it will serve it's purpose as intended.

Regular pic thread is just in a temporary, medicaly induced, comatose state for a bit.

Too clarify.

People are a bunch of wusses and can't accept any criticism at all that isn't "OMG YOU ARE SO CUTE!" or "THAT IS SO AWESOME". So they made Happy Things as a place where people could be complete utter idiots and I couldn't say anything about how they're acting stupid.

The guy that had that retarded "I want a JP girlfriend shirt" was an example of how people get whiney when people aren't all "ZOMG YOU ARE SO COOL FOR WEARING THAT SHIRT!", so they moved the pic thread there to prevent me from making people cry for acting like idiots.

That clarify it for you JT?

TL:DR

People can't take criticism so they made it in a place where you can't say anything negative.

JTchinoy

Good clarification Mikey.

Comatose state FTL.

uh oh i see mikey posted in the happy universe o.0 *goes to c what he said*

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

Jun-Watarase

Not to mention, as this isn't a primary part of the forum... I don't think most people would consider looking here for the members pics thread. lol

You know what's happy? Beard Papa fondant cakes... mmmmmmm...

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

Kazuko

Quote from: Jun-Watarase on March 25, 2009, 11:03:45 PM

You know what's happy? Beard Papa fondant cakes... mmmmmmm...
; ; i want some right now

Jun-Watarase

Ughhhhhh god damn it. Now I really want some fondant cakes. ;A;

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

Kazuko

;3; darn why doesnt tracy have a beard papa!! I would so do a mad dash for some delicious fondant cake

JTchinoy

buahahahahhaha you 2 screwed yourselves.  :P

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

xXunyuuXx

The Bread Papa which is 3 blocks down from my house closes down last week because it lacks customer ;_;
Noooo...I love the cream puffs there D'8

Jerry

This would also be an awesome breakfast [or anytime] item.

I'd be happy eating one, if i had one right now... :P
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Mizuki

People need to stop getting butthurt over their own pictures. They post it up in a public place they should  already be geared "Oh boy, someone is gunna think I'm ugly!" or "Someone is gunna comment on me." If it was honestly my choice the thread would not exist for a month, but this isn't my forum so I'm not the judge. It may be an inconvenience to you, but think of the moderators who have to put up with the crap.