Lupin III Cosplay Gathering

Started by angelidollinda, March 28, 2009, 01:48:32 PM

angelidollinda

Hello there! I'm new to the forums and this will be my first Fanime con. I'm interested in cosplaying and I wanted to know if there's any Lupin III fans on here who would like to dress up and meet for a photo shoot or maybe a cosplay picnic thing?

rubymoonIII

oh  me  :3 ill attend as Lupin  green jacket although dont critisize my hair  i cant get it like him
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

angelidollinda

I know I shouldn't be reviving dead topics, but I wanted to know if anyone would still be interested in a Lupin III cosplay meet up? I'm thinking of showing up cosplaying Clarisse from Cagliostro.

mugenuryu

I recently considered cosplaying as Lupin, i had the idea of wearing a generic outfit from every series i can do and putting it on over my lupin suit. then going to the coresponding gathering and ripping my disguise off when they take pictures. My buddy said he would cosplay as D. Zenigata and chase me around after taking my disguise off. we'd love to go to the gathering/picnic/thing assuming we stick to the idea. we try to stay to one idea, but stuff shows up and we get distracted or start liking something so much we just have to do it.

CaptainLiHellsing

I LOVE LUPIN III!

Count me in as Fujiko! If it doesn't conflict with the Hellsing gathering on Sunday
Fanime 2013 Planned Cosplays:
Fanime Theme (Romantic Vampire)
Lana Kane (Archer)
Snow White (Once Upon a Time)
Rarity (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
Asami (Legend of Korra)