Buttons?

Started by shewolf777, March 29, 2009, 05:25:48 PM

shewolf777

I'm sorry if this is a stupid question to post, but does anyone know of a good place or website to get, like, small buttons made? I want to design some little buttons, but I have no means by which to make the actual product aside from the picture. ^^;

Anyways, thank you to anyone who can help. ^^

XpHoBiaX

I used Cafe Press for a while, but I don't know of anything else.

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??

shewolf777

Did you have a good experience with cafe press?

Althena

How many buttons do you plan to make? Are they for personal use, or to sell?

I have a button maker, but it is 1-1/4" maker...
here lies everything...the world I wanted at my feet... my victory's complete...

macaulayman

i can make buttons.
I'll  be showing a cideo at my panel.

shewolf777

I was planning on selling them... the designs I've made are small, I think.... like just 1 inch...

Althena

Mmkay. Well, I honestly suggest getting a button maker if you can put down the large sum beforehand.
If you plan on making buttons in the long run, it is really handy. If you want, I can PM you the company I use.
The machines are very affordable, and the price for the components aren't that bad either. Plus you can always look at it like this: If you'll be selling in AA, you can do custom buttons~
here lies everything...the world I wanted at my feet... my victory's complete...

shewolf777

Sure, I'd love to know where you got your button maker.

:)

Thank you so much!

XpHoBiaX

It's alright (Cafepress) I'd rather do all that stuff myself.

2010 cosplay...?

shewolf777

Is Cafepress not that reliable?

XpHoBiaX

I really don't know becuase my stuff didn't sell, and the prices are a little high. I haven't toyed with it since. I am sure if you are really good with graphics and art things will go well.

I can't sit at the computer tinkering with designs, I get bored and agitated. My medium is not computers...so I don't get it very well.

2010 cosplay...?