Suggestion for an ITG2 Machine for the Arcade.

Started by Lolita_Technica, March 31, 2009, 11:15:27 AM

Lolita_Technica

Hello guys. I was going to make a suggestion for the ITG2 machine in another thread but seeing as there really are no recent threads, I decided to just make a new one.

I believe it would beneficial for the con if we borrowed and used an ITG2 machine (specifically an r21) as one of the arcade hits for Fanime 2009. What is really great about this machine is the feature of playing custom songs and for all the Stepmania/DDR/ITG fans out there, they could simply get their USB and play anime Songs they downloaded from the internet or made on their own. DDR is indeed a Japanese hit and a traditional machine found at Fanime. I am not saying to get rid of it, but ITG gives players more of an opportunity to reach out more toward anime songs and any genre of JP songs than you would find on a DDR machine. Also, you can simply upload Anime Songs/DDR Songs onto the machine as well onto their internal hard-drive anyway. So... yeah, this is just a suggestion. I'm throwing it out there because I do play a lot of Custom Anime/Japanese songs on ITG2 and I believe that more people would want to play if they had that opportunity to do so. (More Profits, trust me. I shill out $10 within an hour with a three-credit machine.)

M

Quote from: Lolita_Technica on March 31, 2009, 11:15:27 AM
Hello guys. I was going to make a suggestion for the ITG2 machine in another thread but seeing as there really are no recent threads, I decided to just make a new one.

I believe it would beneficial for the con if we borrowed and used an ITG2 machine (specifically an r21) as one of the arcade hits for Fanime 2009. What is really great about this machine is the feature of playing custom songs and for all the Stepmania/DDR/ITG fans out there, they could simply get their USB and play anime Songs they downloaded from the internet or made on their own. DDR is indeed a Japanese hit and a traditional machine found at Fanime. I am not saying to get rid of it, but ITG gives players more of an opportunity to reach out more toward anime songs and any genre of JP songs than you would find on a DDR machine. Also, you can simply upload Anime Songs/DDR Songs onto the machine as well onto their internal hard-drive anyway. So... yeah, this is just a suggestion. I'm throwing it out there because I do play a lot of Custom Anime/Japanese songs on ITG2 and I believe that more people would want to play if they had that opportunity to do so. (More Profits, trust me. I shill out $10 within an hour with a three-credit machine.)
This idea has been suggested before and our Arcade staff is well aware of the r21 machine. Never hurts to re-suggest it again though. :)
FanimeCon Head of Marketing & Director of Communications (2008-Current)
(Former Fan Services Director, Registration Staff, & Volunteer)
Have questions (about almost anything)? Message me!

Lolita_Technica

My apologies if it's been over-emphasized. XD; Just wanted to make a suggestion that could just help Fanime out in a time where the economy sucks.

M

Quote from: Lolita_Technica on April 01, 2009, 04:26:37 PM
My apologies if it's been over-emphasized. XD; Just wanted to make a suggestion that could just help Fanime out in a time where the economy sucks.
Don't think that my post was saying that over-emphasized suggestions aren't welcomed. I posted to let you know that this idea has been suggested before, in case no one replies to your post.

PyronIkari

Quote from: MPLe on April 01, 2009, 11:45:03 PM
Quote from: Lolita_Technica on April 01, 2009, 04:26:37 PM
Don't think that my post was saying that over-emphasized suggestions aren't welcomed. I posted to let you know that this idea has been suggested before, in case no one replies to your post.

wwwwwwwwwww megatouch 20000

M

Quote from: PyronIkari on April 02, 2009, 12:04:40 AMwwwwwwwwwww megatouch 20000
An addition to what I said, PyronIkari's suggestions have and will always be ignored. :D

Lolita_Technica

Bwahahahah. :D Okay, thank you very much MPLe!