Early registration

Started by wickedgame977, April 01, 2009, 11:45:44 PM

wickedgame977

since i missed the deadline on the pre registration am i still able to register for the full weekend? i hear stuff and read something about the early registration but when i go to the registration is says none available. so if there is one when will it be open??

ewu

you bet, we are making some database changes and it will be up and you will be able to submit early registrations up till 5/8. Bear in mind that this will be a paper full weekend badge for this membership as only pre-registrations members receive laminated badges.

Edit: He meant May, not March --Sen
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

Reipoker

So maybe I'm Mr. Obvious but wouldn't it be good to have ending dates on the registration page so I don't have to spend forever searching for that information?

Anyway, You keep saying Paper badges, there is really nothing that you put the badges into? Just an easily rippable paper badge?
"If having a Sailor Soldier's pride and courage means hurting one another, than I don't want it."

GokuMew2

Quote from: Reipoker on April 10, 2009, 07:07:11 PM
Anyway, You keep saying Paper badges, there is really nothing that you put the badges into? Just an easily rippable paper badge?

You get a plastic badge holder thingy, of course, but the badges are not laminated like the pre-reg ones are.
< Mew >
FanimeCon Guest Relations (2009 - Present)
Person who gets Japanese guests

ewu

The next cutoff date is listed when you pay for your membership as well as when you check your payment history on your account if you have not yet paid.

We emphasize paper badges because many want the laminated badge that we print for pre-registration. Because pre-registration ended 3/31, we no longer print those for you and you get a similar badge as those registering on the day of/for the full weekend at con. It is not simply a piece of paper, but a set of materials that are constituted to become your badge. We call it a paper badge because the paper insert is the dominating aspect that contains your membership information and to strike a contract versus the laminated badge.

thanks Goku
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

Reipoker

Thanks to both of you! That's exactly what I wanted to know!
"If having a Sailor Soldier's pride and courage means hurting one another, than I don't want it."