Stage Zero at Fanime Con 2009

Started by Mr. Wendell, April 02, 2009, 04:30:21 PM

JTchinoy

Quote from: Mr. Wendell on May 18, 2009, 03:01:54 PM
Quote from: JTchinoy on May 18, 2009, 09:59:01 AM
Hey Wendell, you put Dead Fantasy for 11 on Sunday, isn't it at 10?
Whoops... I'm afraid that this is the final schedule that I turned into for publication.  We can move it down one hour on Sunday, but announcements will have to be made by word of mouth.

My bad.
No problem. :)
I should be getting the DVD of it tonight.

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

cherryteagirl

12:00 p.m. - 12:15 p.m. - Platinum Stars/AngelWings Dance Performance 

AngelWings should be Angel Hearts. 

Thanks!

Mr. Wendell

My apologies to the Angel Hearts group.  Edited at least on this forum, and will let my staff know of the discrepancy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wv3ha5qJSo
They hate this awful face, gonna cause **** in this place.

Mr. Wendell
Head '24, Host w/ the Most, Stage Zero, FanimeCon '06-'24
Life of the Party, (insert convention here)

asianfilm

I hope there is a big crowd for "The Late Shift!" It's going to big variety show and the host (read: me) has really been burning the midnight oil to make this show spectacular for all Fanime attendees!

The show is split into two nights, with the first night bringing some comedy and action, then the next night will be a big music show on the stage!

The Fanime audience has been really supportive in making the Asian Film room (my previous project) into a big hit, so I hope they'll come out and wish me luck in this new endeavor. Come out on Friday and Saturday, and I hope you all enjoy the show!
Brandon Tomyoy
Manager, Fanime Asian Film
Stage Zero Personality

michimichu

Is there still going to be the Wonder Girls dance?
Thanks~

otakuapprentice

Quote from: asianfilm on May 20, 2009, 03:19:38 PM
I hope there is a big crowd for "The Late Shift!" It's going to big variety show and the host (read: me) has really been burning the midnight oil to make this show spectacular for all Fanime attendees!

The show is split into two nights, with the first night bringing some comedy and action, then the next night will be a big music show on the stage!

The Fanime audience has been really supportive in making the Asian Film room (my previous project) into a big hit, so I hope they'll come out and wish me luck in this new endeavor. Come out on Friday and Saturday, and I hope you all enjoy the show!
I'll check it out sometime during the con.

Also: props for Asian Film having Tokyo Gore Police, although I would have liked it a bit sooner than Monday; The downside is I don't see The Machine Girl listed. Fail.
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.