Can you Pick up Early Reg on Thursday?

Started by TC X0 Lt 0X, April 03, 2009, 02:46:44 PM

Jerry

Rovers had change over shifts as early as 6AM and ppl still lined up uber ridiculously early for events, dealers, Artist rooms and even concerts...

again for the sake of sanity and health, please do not overly line up too early.

and if you really insist lining up early, do it in a manner as approved by Fanime staff and Fanime Rovers.  :)

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

ichigocorcor

that's why i said seven... doesn't registration open up at eight??

i forget.
i brought my DS and played BrainAge the whole time.
YAYSUDOKU
Third-Year Fanime Panelist~
Team Lift XMA&Pokemon Cafe
Cosplay Plans

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: tenton on April 21, 2010, 10:08:35 AM
Quote from: kohana ichibana on April 16, 2010, 08:48:37 AM
I'm having the same delema. I am a group Leader and I pre-reged for Myself, my boyfriend and his roommate but one of my friends decided to go last minute and I just got his ticket today and he's Early Reg.

Just to clarify this, we have a similar situation here; a group leader pre-regged, but a couple of the group members (out of towners. Waaay out of towners. Might classify them as out of hemispherers) are early reg. The group leader can't pick up the registrations for the whole group on Thursday, can he?

Can we get an update on this Ewu?

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

ewu

I have been following up, but for now it is pre-reg only on Thurs. Please keep on checking the website for any information to the contrary.
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

ayame_nguyen

i have a similar question like others here,
i am part of a group reg. and about 3 of us pre-reg and 2 of us early reg. how are we supposed to get the badges?
do we have to pick it up 2 times? once on thursday and once on friday? or is it possible to get it all on thursday

ewu

Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom