**WRESTLEMANIA 25 GATHERING**

Started by SukebeStudios, April 03, 2009, 10:34:13 PM

SukebeStudios

Ok, I know this is ultra last minute, so I don't expect anyone to show up. But I'm hosting a party for Wrestlemania 25 this Sunday. The party begins between 1-2 pm, and will go on after the event is over. If you would seriously like to go, email me at [email protected], and I'll send you the address and directions how to get here either Saturday afternoon or Saturday evening. The party is going to be in Morgan Hill, CA. We're going to be watching it in HD with stereo surround sound. Bring food if possible, but not required, there should be plenty. Hope ya'll respond! ^_^

Kazuko

If you say you dont expect anyone then why post it?

have you even learned from your last threads?

SukebeStudios

I figured "what the hell?" Besides, am I not allowed to I just threw it out there in case nobody had anything else to do. ::Shrug:: Don't know why YOU'RE upset about it.

SukebeStudios

Oh well, i didn't expect anyone from the boards here to show. My own fault, I didn't think to ask anyone from here untill the last moment. My bad. Still was a lot of fun and everyone left very full. We're gonna host another party next year for Wrestlemania 26. Hope you guys wanna come. I'm going to try to make it to the t-shirt gathering there n April 18th too.

JohnnyAR

Anyways...

Wrestlemania 25 is the best yet! Undertaker will go undefeated!!!  \o/

Shinsengumi

I wish I've could of gone to see it :(
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).