Question about staff meetings.

Started by Kiara, April 05, 2009, 10:02:43 PM

Kiara

This may seem like a silly question, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask, especially if it means I might be able to be a staff member. I live in Walnut Creek, therefore attending the meetings in San Jose is almost impossible for me since I do not drive. Is it possible to be a staff member if I cannot attend the staff meetings? Or if perhaps, I can attend only one meeting? Thank you in advance for any helpful answers!

Cosplayer/Photographer in the East Bay.

SOawesomeness

It kinda depends on the department... You should e-mail the staff department's heads and ask if they're okay with it.

I know you can't do rovers, but some other departments might be willing to.
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

Steve.Young

There are specific requirements for each individual departments, what departments are you interested in? I can give you a general outline of what they require and forward you the department heads contact information.
Director of Marketing
Staff Moderator - Fanime Forums.

Please PM me with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com

Liquid

It may also be a good idea to see if you can post a request to carpool with someone from your area who goes to these meetings.
Tyler R. - Fanime Staff
2009 & 2010 Rovers - Suits
2011 Rovers - Graveyard Base
2012 Rovers - Second & Head of Suits
2013 Con Ops - Assistant Trouble Shooter

Kiara

Sorry it's taken a while for me to get back to you all. Thanks so much for the input! I'm going to send an e-mail to a few of the departments and hope I can join one of them. Thanks a bunch!

Cosplayer/Photographer in the East Bay.