FanimeCon 2021 Forums

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: New Full Metal Alchemist series out. Thoughts?  (Read 7236 times)

otaku_duckie

• Maria-sama ga Post
  • I am a duckie
    • View Profile
Re: New Full Metal Alchemist series out. Thoughts?
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2009, 07:42:05 PM »

I enjoyed the first episode. The short jokes never get old.

Short jokes hurt peoples feelings you know! XD (I'm only a little taller then ed)
I think the series is ok, I love the opening by yui!!! Yui is awesome.
Visit my deviantart!
http://i-am-miss-duckie.deviantart.com/
someone tell me how to draw feet! >_<

Gekido 87

• Inu-Posta
  • Sin is In!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2009, 02:30:13 AM »

Finally they're going to follow the manga storyline! Don't get me wrong I did enjoy the first anime series of it, but story left me empty.
I'm in Despair!

donnathedead

« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2009, 01:02:11 PM »

Finally they're going to follow the manga storyline! Don't get me wrong I did enjoy the first anime series of it, but story left me empty.

I agree. The manga had a better explanation of certain things. First series was still amazing... but manga version is more fulfilling and in depth. After seeing the first ep of Brotherhood, I don't think I want to watch the rest until they catch up to the part in the manga that the first series changed.

kollunz

• Maria-sama ga Post
  • I needs moar powah
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2009, 06:50:16 PM »

I agree. The manga had a better explanation of certain things. First series was still amazing... but manga version is more fulfilling and in depth. After seeing the first ep of Brotherhood, I don't think I want to watch the rest until they catch up to the part in the manga that the first series changed.

I thought of doing that as well, but I FMA was out years ago, so this is a really good refresher.  Brings me to tears remembering the good times.
doot

TC X0 Lt 0X

• Post in the Shell: SAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2009, 07:05:55 PM »

I thought of doing that as well, but I FMA was out years ago, so this is a really good refresher.  Brings me to tears remembering the good times.
The 4th ep with Tucker and Nina made me sad  :'(
Reminds me of how brutal FMA could get. Not too much, but enough.

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

AnimeEmperor

• Prince of Post
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2009, 09:21:38 PM »

I thought it was great at first, but the last few episodes have been disappointing. I want more new content. They're moving quickly through the normal plot, maybe they'll add more to the end...

kollunz

• Maria-sama ga Post
  • I needs moar powah
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2010, 07:02:37 PM »

everything is starting to unfold! I'm glad that I didn't spoil myself by reading manga!
doot
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 36 queries.