Tousen Kaname Visor

Started by TousenKaname, April 10, 2009, 07:37:31 PM

TousenKaname

So the name of this post says it all x.x Im going to be cosplaying as tousen kaname and I cant find any website with his glasses/visor. Anyone think they could make a pair or know where I can get a hold of some? Even something similar would work. You know you wanna help! I saw no Tousen's for 2008 so Im single handedly changing that *evil laugh* Also, if someone can make it I need a price on how much it could be done for. Thanks ^^

TousenKaname

Comeon guys not even a suggestion? ; ;

Kazuko

are you suuuuuuuuure you cant find a picture of his glasses cause 2 seconds of doing a google Image search and I found it lol

They look like common sports glasses so you can try looking at your local sports store, I think I knew someone who modified a pair of ski goggles to look like tousens

TousenKaname

No no I mean the

**SPOILER**

Glasses/Visor after he joines up with the Arrancar. Those are from when he's still a Captin =/

macaulayman

i can make anything given time and money. Show me a pic.

Runewitt

looks pretty easy to make.

thin plastic hairband, dremel, white spraypaint, plastic window screen?
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

macaulayman

Shouldn't be to hard to come up with something, price would depend on how nice and how long you wanted them to last. I've never seen the show but from the one pic.... 50?

TousenKaname

I just want them to last the fanime weekend but I want to be able to see through them. Go ahead and email me and we'll talk more ^^