Fanime Dance Questions

Started by Hikaru Kazushime, April 11, 2009, 05:30:15 AM

Hikaru Kazushime

So I heard Fanime has its own rave?
Recently I attended the SacAnime convention rave, and it was pretty cool...but I think what was REALLY corny was it...didn't have much to do with anything...and they called it an "Anime Rave", and at first, some really AWESOME Code Geass and Bleach remixes played which was great, but after that it was just a bunch of other generic club songs/rick roll/and even Britney Spears. ~_~

Wondering if there IS one, how cool would it be if we were able to request songs? Just an idea...that's all.
And if not...I really hope whatever DJ/s is picked plays anime related rave songs...and yes, there is PLENTY of amazing ones out there. Type in "Exit Trance" on YouTube for example, and think about how awesome some of those would be in a rave. :)

1st time Fanime go-er, as I finally have the chance this year! High hopes for this con as I've heard so many great things!

For everyone else who's been before, how's the dance at Fanime?  :D

Mod edit: Dance:)

Steve.Young

We call it a dance, for purposes of our own image.

Rave's historically have been an outlet for drug use/alcohol and what not, which we prohibit 100% on our con floor.

Typically, I would say our dance has a good mix of music with various DJ's with their own styles and play lists, thus offering variety. If you have any questions about the dance, http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10655.0.html ask there.

-Steve
Director of Marketing
Staff Moderator - Fanime Forums.

Please PM me with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com