All underage girls...

Started by LastExile, April 12, 2009, 03:46:30 AM

LastExile

Quote from: Mango Bunny on April 17, 2009, 06:54:49 PM
Quote from: LastExile on April 17, 2009, 05:30:23 PM
Quote from: Mango Bunny on April 16, 2009, 09:13:32 PM
I'd keep your cousin's contact on you too. Juuuuust in case.

And as far as the hotel room... Be careful when you stay out late and go back in a group. If it's a hotel that is joined to the con that's definitely better than walking around the streets at night, but yeah. Even still there are some creepy people. "Want some chips? ...In my roooom? WINKWINK" No, dude. And as far as liability issues... Honestly, it's not likely the hotel will find out. However, sometimes something unexpected can happen... so just be prepared! I'd venture a guess that there are plenty of unaccompanied minors around though... I was once!
Haha I doubt we'll fall for a pedophile, but we'll watch out.
"Hey, want a present? It's in my front pocket. Come get it. Rawarr~"
My cousin's rooms are pretty close to our own, so we should be good. Our hotel is the farthest from the con, the Fairmont, so we probably won't be staying out really late. And we're making sure to stay in our group.

Haha, yeah. It's just a fact that there are a few creepy dudes prowlin'. We've never had any major incidents that I know of, but I had to push through some catcalling gangsta' lookin' dudes at 3 am to get to my hotel once. As a girl walking alone, it kinda freaked me out.. even though I was in one of the hotels that are joined to the con. But then again, that wouldn't faze some people. I'm sure you'll all be fine.

I hate walking through groups of gangsta' guys. It freaks me out.
Yeah, we should be fine. Two of my friends are really easy-going, and we'll all of cellphones on us.
Thanks for the help. I appreciate it.

JohnnyAR

Quote from: OtakuMessiah on April 12, 2009, 09:27:16 PM
Quote from: RaddaX2 on April 12, 2009, 08:05:30 PM
somehow I thought this thread would be heading in a different direction
Lmao. Your not alone my friend, your not alone..

Me too.

SOawesomeness

I want a "Jailbait" tag thing on my badge. o:
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: Chiri Kcrinh on April 18, 2009, 11:44:08 PM
I want a "Jailbait" tag thing on my badge. o:
That would be awesome.
I can still qualify this year for one too.
Excellent.

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

narutofan17

Quote from: LastExile on April 17, 2009, 07:07:52 PM

And as far as the hotel room... Be careful when you stay out late and go back in a group. If it's a hotel that is joined to the con that's definitely better than walking around the streets at night, but yeah. Even still there are some creepy people. "Want some chips? ...In my roooom? WINKWINK" No, dude. And as far as liability issues... Honestly, it's not likely the hotel will find out. However, sometimes something unexpected can happen... so just be prepared! I'd venture a guess that there are plenty of unaccompanied minors around though... I was once!
My cousin's rooms are pretty close to our own, so we should be good. Our hotel is the farthest from the con, the Fairmont, so we probably won't be staying out really late. And we're making sure to stay in our group.

Haha, yeah. It's just a fact that there are a few creepy dudes prowlin'. We've never had any major incidents that I know of, but I had to push through some catcalling gangsta' lookin' dudes at 3 am to get to my hotel once. As a girl walking alone, it kinda freaked me out.. even though I was in one of the hotels that are joined to the con. But then again, that wouldn't faze some people. I'm sure you'll all be fine.

Yeah, we should be fine. Two of my friends are really easy-going, and we'll all of cellphones on us.
Gangsta guys. XDDDDDDDD. I'm sorry I've never heard people called that. XDDDDDDD
Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

LastExile

Quote from: narutofan17 on April 22, 2009, 02:41:33 AM

Gangsta guys. XDDDDDDDD. I'm sorry I've never heard people called that. XDDDDDDD
lol That's what me and my friends always call 'em. It just fits their personality better. x]

JohnnyAR

TC X0 Lt 0X

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

JohnnyAR

narutofan17

Quote from: LastExile on April 22, 2009, 09:59:52 AM

lol That's what me and my friends always call 'em. It just fits their personality better. x]
XDDDDDDDD That's somethin I'll probably never forget. Gangsta guys. I should put that on a t-shirt. lol

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

TC X0 Lt 0X

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

LastExile

Quote from: narutofan17 on April 25, 2009, 08:04:02 AM

XDDDDDDDD That's somethin I'll probably never forget. Gangsta guys. I should put that on a t-shirt. lol

It probably is on a tshirt
somewhere
deep in the internet.
But go right on ahead, I'd buy one. :]

narutofan17

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

narutofan17

Quote from: LastExile on April 25, 2009, 02:15:41 PM

somewhere
deep in the internet.
Don't be surprise if you she a big black man with that shirt on. XDDDD

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

LastExile

Quote from: narutofan17 on April 29, 2009, 12:58:23 PM
Quote from: LastExile on April 25, 2009, 02:15:41 PM

somewhere
deep in the internet.
Don't be surprise if you she a big black man with that shirt on. XDDDD
Fashow!!!
If I saw a big black man with that shirt on
I'd laugh out loud
and then get beat to a pulp. x.x

misosoupaddict

Perverts beware, you DO NOT KNOW how many KARATE-KICKING, BALL-BUSTING females/minors there are, roaming the hallways in disguise. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.

That said, i think con goers generally try to look out for each other, being such a fun bunch. Just stick with the crowds and make sure you're not alone in the bathrooms.
Find me in Artist's Alley 2011!
deviantart gallery

SOawesomeness

IDK about perverts, but I've seriously had like, 21+ year olds hit on me, and some of them were creeeeepppyyy.

So, uh, be careful on who you hit on. They may seem 18+ but... I would make sure... >.>;;;
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

LastExile

Quote from: misosoupaddict on May 05, 2009, 05:52:52 PM
Perverts beware, you DO NOT KNOW how many KARATE-KICKING, BALL-BUSTING females/minors there are, roaming the hallways in disguise. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.

That said, i think con goers generally try to look out for each other, being such a fun bunch. Just stick with the crowds and make sure you're not alone in the bathrooms.
Perverts underestimate us con goer's powah. xD

WrentheFaceless

Eh all the con's I've been going to through out the years I've never heard of any incidents involving underage peoples being taken advantage of in various ways.  Con people look out for each other.  Shouldnt worry too much, its the people outside of the con you gotta worry about

ryuyasha

Ya, ive been going to cons alone for all four days, even overnight without a hotel in AX06 (first con, I was 15). Had fun at the Pirate rum party all night (no actual alcohol, of course). Cons are pretty damn safe for minors, imo. On another note, Freakin one month from being 18 as of the 23'rd >< sucks. I wanted to buy a swoooord lol.