Quote from: LastExile on April 25, 2009, 02:15:41 PM
Quote from: narutofan17 on April 25, 2009, 08:04:02 AM
Quote from: LastExile on April 22, 2009, 09:59:52 AM
Quote from: narutofan17 on April 22, 2009, 02:41:33 AM
Quote from: LastExile on April 17, 2009, 07:07:52 PM
Quote from: Mango Bunny on April 17, 2009, 06:54:49 PM
Quote from: LastExile on April 17, 2009, 05:30:23 PM
Quote from: Mango Bunny on April 16, 2009, 09:13:32 PM
I'd keep your cousin's contact on you too. Juuuuust in case.

And as far as the hotel room... Be careful when you stay out late and go back in a group. If it's a hotel that is joined to the con that's definitely better than walking around the streets at night, but yeah. Even still there are some creepy people. "Want some chips? ...In my roooom? WINKWINK" No, dude. And as far as liability issues... Honestly, it's not likely the hotel will find out. However, sometimes something unexpected can happen... so just be prepared! I'd venture a guess that there are plenty of unaccompanied minors around though... I was once!
Haha I doubt we'll fall for a pedophile, but we'll watch out.
"Hey, want a present? It's in my front pocket. Come get it. Rawarr~"
My cousin's rooms are pretty close to our own, so we should be good. Our hotel is the farthest from the con, the Fairmont, so we probably won't be staying out really late. And we're making sure to stay in our group.

Haha, yeah. It's just a fact that there are a few creepy dudes prowlin'. We've never had any major incidents that I know of, but I had to push through some catcalling gangsta' lookin' dudes at 3 am to get to my hotel once. As a girl walking alone, it kinda freaked me out.. even though I was in one of the hotels that are joined to the con. But then again, that wouldn't faze some people. I'm sure you'll all be fine.

I hate walking through groups of gangsta' guys. It freaks me out.
Yeah, we should be fine. Two of my friends are really easy-going, and we'll all of cellphones on us.
Thanks for the help. I appreciate it.
Gangsta guys. XDDDDDDDD. I'm sorry I've never heard people called that. XDDDDDDD
lol That's what me and my friends always call 'em. It just fits their personality better. x]
XDDDDDDDD That's somethin I'll probably never forget. Gangsta guys. I should put that on a t-shirt. lol

It probably is on a tshirt
somewhere
deep in the internet.
But go right on ahead, I'd buy one. :]
Don't be surprise if you she a big black man with that shirt on. XDDDD
Fashow!!!
If I saw a big black man with that shirt on
I'd laugh out loud
and then get beat to a pulp. x.x
LOL! Well you don't have to worry about that. This big black guy is harmless...unless I'm provoked XD
Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

LastExile

Quote from: narutofan17 on May 14, 2009, 02:39:24 AM
Quote from: LastExile on April 29, 2009, 05:26:06 PM
Quote from: narutofan17 on April 29, 2009, 12:58:23 PM

And as far as the hotel room... Be careful when you stay out late and go back in a group. If it's a hotel that is joined to the con that's definitely better than walking around the streets at night, but yeah. Even still there are some creepy people. "Want some chips? ...In my roooom? WINKWINK" No, dude. And as far as liability issues... Honestly, it's not likely the hotel will find out. However, sometimes something unexpected can happen... so just be prepared! I'd venture a guess that there are plenty of unaccompanied minors around though... I was once!
My cousin's rooms are pretty close to our own, so we should be good. Our hotel is the farthest from the con, the Fairmont, so we probably won't be staying out really late. And we're making sure to stay in our group.

Haha, yeah. It's just a fact that there are a few creepy dudes prowlin'. We've never had any major incidents that I know of, but I had to push through some catcalling gangsta' lookin' dudes at 3 am to get to my hotel once. As a girl walking alone, it kinda freaked me out.. even though I was in one of the hotels that are joined to the con. But then again, that wouldn't faze some people. I'm sure you'll all be fine.

Yeah, we should be fine. Two of my friends are really easy-going, and we'll all of cellphones on us.
Gangsta guys. XDDDDDDDD. I'm sorry I've never heard people called that. XDDDDDDD
lol That's what me and my friends always call 'em. It just fits their personality better. x]
XDDDDDDDD That's somethin I'll probably never forget. Gangsta guys. I should put that on a t-shirt. lol

somewhere
deep in the internet.
Fashow!!!
I'd laugh out loud
LOL! Well you don't have to worry about that. This big black guy is harmless...unless I'm provoked XD
Good, good.
Because otherwise
I'd die laughing. x]

xOchiix

Quote from: RaddaX2 on April 12, 2009, 08:05:30 PM
somehow I thought this thread would be heading in a different direction
Glad I wasn't the only one.

narutofan17

Quote from: LastExile on May 14, 2009, 07:13:23 AM
Quote from: narutofan17 on May 14, 2009, 02:39:24 AM
Quote from: LastExile on April 29, 2009, 05:26:06 PM
Quote from: narutofan17 on April 29, 2009, 12:58:23 PM

somewhere
deep in the internet.
Fashow!!!
I'd laugh out loud
Good, good.
Because otherwise
I'd die laughing. x]
XD

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

milkmandan

ALL under aged girls, all staying alone at a hotel at Fanime.
this is just setting up for bad news.
why advertise!?
get someone over 21 to at least be ur guidance in case some thing terrible goes down O_O
--
okay yes, it is NorCal and honestly nothing bad happens in NorCal, but comon, better safe than sorry right?
what if there is a sexual predator prowling this thread now??

narutofan17

Agreed. There are predators anywhere no matter where you go. I'm not saying that you should be fearful where you go but just be able of your surroundings. Trust me. I work with student so I am constantly preaching this. lol. That's people that come to Fanime that are underage have to be accompanied by an adult.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

XpHoBiaX

I know it's been said over and over, but pleeeeease be aware of your surroundings. Listen to your gut instinct if something doesn't feel right.
It doesn't matter where you are, or the location. In these days, bad things can happen in seconds. Stay in your group when you are going out.
I am not a young lady anymore, but I still hold firm to this. No matter what, even though I can handle myself, I still take another woman with me if I am going to be by myself.

It's not safe anymore, no matter how nice things are.

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??

narutofan17

It's just best to be on your guard

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

LastExile

Quote from: narutofan17 on May 15, 2009, 11:14:51 AM
From the gangsta guys.
I've managed to set up an agreement with my cousins. One of them, an 18 year old, is staying in our room, and the others, 21 year olds, are staying in the room next to ours.

narutofan17

Quote from: LastExile on May 15, 2009, 10:22:32 PM
From the gangsta guys.
I've managed to set up an agreement with my cousins. One of them, an 18 year old, is staying in our room, and the others, 21 year olds, are staying in the room next to ours.
XDDDDD. Good. You should have plenty of protection. If you not, you could hire me as a body guard. I work for mangas or fan art. XDDDD

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

LastExile

Quote from: narutofan17 on May 17, 2009, 10:43:44 PM
From the gangsta guys.
XDDDDD. Good. You should have plenty of protection. If you not, you could hire me as a body guard. I work for mangas or fan art. XDDDD
I got the fan art covered. x] The manga is mine, though. xD

narutofan17

Quote from: LastExile on May 18, 2009, 09:37:43 AM
From the gangsta guys.
Boooo! XD

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

aarondirebear

IMHO underage girls should refrain from going to conventions period.
Just saying.

LastExile

Quote from: aarondirebear on May 18, 2009, 07:44:07 PM
IMHO underage girls should refrain from going to conventions period.
Just saying.
And why is that? :/
I've seen seven year olds at conventions.

LastExile

Quote from: narutofan17 on May 18, 2009, 02:12:36 PM
From the gangsta guys.
Boooo! XD
Nobody's touching my manga or my pocky.
>:]

narutofan17

Quote from: LastExile on May 19, 2009, 09:46:49 AM
From the gangsta guys.
Boooo! XD

I know what you mean. I cherrish my manga collection too. I've been collecting since I was in high school. My collection has grown soooooo big since then.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

LastExile

Quote from: narutofan17 on May 19, 2009, 03:51:17 PM
From the gangsta guys.
Boooo! XD

I know what you mean. I cherrish my manga collection too. I've been collecting since I was in high school. My collection has grown soooooo big since then.

My collection's really small right now, but I think that by the end of this weekend it'll have grown quite a bit.

narutofan17

Quote from: LastExile on May 20, 2009, 02:24:54 PM
Quote from: narutofan17 on May 19, 2009, 03:51:17 PM
From the gangsta guys.
Boooo! XD

My collection's really small right now, but I think that by the end of this weekend it'll have grown quite a bit.
Keep working on it and it will grow over time. I remember when I just had a small handful of the manga and now I have to get another bookshelf.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

apsykes

I'd Reccomend the "Self Defense For Females" Panel...
meh... Well.... Just Make sure nobody knows your "underaged"
I TALK LIKE A TOYOTA, I DON'T WANNA STOP!