I can't go! DX
1 (1.3%)
No panic MUST MAKE COSTUMES
12 (16%)
Bleah same old same old
3 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 75

randomlyyellstuff

Christ, I can't wait. It's my first ever con, so I'm ridiculously excited now. I finally finished one of my wigs today so I'm 100% ready :D

havok rt

Ugh The next five days will be murder. The excitement that Fanime brings is mixed with the nervousness of first time cosplay, sharing a room, and my stand up set. Its weird feeling, but I like it.
Fanime Staff:2010 Social Gaming, 2012 Tabletop Gaming

Cosplay for 2012: Walking around with "The Most Interesting Man In the World" (aka the dos equis guy)

narutofan17

Why did I have to wait to finish my cosplay right when finals started. T_T *works on paper*
Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

abcbadcat

I just received the stuff for my cosplay and I need to work on that along with a final on Wednesday.

I'll get it done but kinda stressful.

narutofan17

Quote from: abcbadcat on May 18, 2009, 11:20:13 AM
I just received the stuff for my cosplay and I need to work on that along with a final on Wednesday.

I'll get it done but kinda stressful.
I know what you mean >.<;;;

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

Runewitt

fanimefanimefanimefanimefanime!
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

Shinsengumi

Hell Yeah Fanime is coming in a couple of days, It's party time 8)
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

Mister_E

Geez, these last few days are ALWAYS the longest!
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

Lexy

Quote from: Mister_E on May 19, 2009, 03:28:17 AM
Geez, these last few days are ALWAYS the longest!

Very true.

2 more days!

Let's Play Channel
PSN: Lexy-

Steve.Young

Psh. You guys need to work staff.

It feels like Fanime is already here.
Director of Marketing
Staff Moderator - Fanime Forums.

Please PM me with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com

Lexy

Quote from: Steve.Young on May 19, 2009, 09:03:59 AM
Psh. You guys need to work staff.

It feels like Fanime is already here.

Hrm...did that before...never will againĀ  ;D
Then again I was just a rover during those two times.
Let's Play Channel
PSN: Lexy-

kgHapa

Hey everybody! I know fanime is just around the corner and Im damn stoked! In case you didnt see my thread earlier ( http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,12149.msg321308.html#msg321308 ) I am doing a research project on fanime regarding sound, language, etc. in both the fanime event and general fandom itself. If anybody has any interesting ideas on what to specify my research on or would be down for an interview let me know! I'll provide pocky!!!!
;D ;D ;D

Guise

Taking the cab to the hotel and seeing banners for fanime hanging from the lampposts...that was exciting! Nice one, guys!

MikoChika

I'm already having a hard time falling asleep at night. Here I am a 21 year old and i still get so excited before a trip that i lose sleep x.x

Please, don't feed the moogle.

abcbadcat

I still need to complete my cosplay, I have a final tomorrow, and a bunch of other things I need to do.

narutofan17

I hope I can finish everything and pass my finals!!!!! T_T

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

MikoChika

All is set and ready! now to just wait til 3:30 tomarrow morning when my friends will pick me up and we'll be ont he road to Cali! woot.
Please, don't feed the moogle.

narutofan17

I'm working on my last paper as we speak. Also waiting for my hammer to and headband to finish drying.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

heeroyuy135

I'm done with school, I'm done with work (assuming they don't call me in tomorrow)...all I need to do is make a cash run, do last-second errands, and rest for the early Friday morning drive!

SimaSeph

In 11 hours I fly out of Denver and I'll be on my way to San Jose. I can barely contain my excitement! It is very difficult to concentrate on work at this moment...
Fanime 2010: Sima Yi, Sergei Dragunov, and Sephiroth.
A man's life is but 50 years. It is but a dream - an illusion in the great order of things. None given life in this world can escape destruction.