Fanime '09 fourm IDs

Started by MikoChika, April 19, 2009, 09:22:00 PM

MikoChika

Yo. i remember last year that someone ( their screenname eludes me at the moment) did fourm IDs for everyone who requested one last year for a dollar. Is that gonna happen again this year? If not, anybody interested in one? I might be up to makeing them if enough are interested. I thought it was kinda cool, and another neat little trinket to have as a reminder of how fun that con was.
Please, don't feed the moogle.

rude32

Yeah that was cool, too bad I never got mine.
A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer

MikoChika

awww. you didn't stop by the artist alley booth they spesified? They had all the badges there.

rude32

Well they gave some badges to more wellknown people on the forums, and everytime I met up with this person, they never seemed to have my ID. then after the con I asked for it a few times until this person finally told me they lost it.

MikoChika

Jerry

FYI his screen name was Suspicious [ he is one of the many original ] " Fanimafia " members of a close knit group of friends of ppl who gathered and hung out outside of the Con.

He made nearly 100+ badges and was suppose to give them out to ppl of the fanime board gatherings but friends of his took "pockets" of badges to be given out... only about 30 or so were given out.

Unfortunately he hasnt been on the boards as of late. [ my guess ] is because of school work or the economy its just not fund friendly to be giving out or have the time to do such a nice gesture... unless he proves me wrong [ and sometimes i do get proven wrong ]

its really not that hard to make your own badge, just take a basic photo/picture making program like photo shop, take a template like last years fanime badge and plus a lil time and arting skills... use a laminator and there u go... you could have your own fanime forum badge. :P

and unless theres going to be a fanime forum panel [ be cause we all know how much 'fun' it will be ] you could pass them out there.

yay :P
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Suspicious

I will be back! ..to make more badges.  I plan on making a post once I find Tsubasa.

All but 8 were given out last year on my end.  I don't know how many were missing from other people.

@rude32  I believe Ryu has your badge.
»Jrock Con »LJ »MySpace »Website

Liquid

Tyler R. - Fanime Staff
2009 & 2010 Rovers - Suits
2011 Rovers - Graveyard Base
2012 Rovers - Second & Head of Suits
2013 Con Ops - Assistant Trouble Shooter

abcbadcat

I'm sorry but I forgot to pick up my badge last year

I would love to pick up last years and/or this years for sure (if you are making them)

:3

rude32

Quote from: Suspicious on April 20, 2009, 01:16:00 AM
I will be back! ..to make more badges.  I plan on making a post once I find Tsubasa.

All but 8 were given out last year on my end.  I don't know how many were missing from other people.

Well cats out of the bag. Ryu was the one who told me he lost my badge.

j9isawesome

aww, I'm sad to hear some people didn't get their badge last year :( I still have mine from the last 2 years :)
Formerly known as Felicity869

Jerry

Quote from: Suspicious on April 20, 2009, 01:16:00 AM

Well, Tsubasa is around enough [ at my place ].

Apparently he also uses my mailing address... [ He might be a sleeper cell or something ]

or a drug dealer of some kind and wants ppl to target my house... he always gets large brown packages from China, Taiwan, and other random asian countries. I think he's making several purchases I'm too afraid to ask questions...

or its all probably anime related. :P

anyway, Wecome back Suspicous... nothing like saying someone's name on the boards to have them magically re-appear out of no where :P

cool, i should be a wanna be magician in training...
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

MikoChika

wooo! glad to see you guess up and sorta around. ^^

Barnes

Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

Tsubasa

-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

otakuapprentice

Quote from: Jerry on April 20, 2009, 12:35:36 AM
and unless there's going to be a fanime forum panel [because we all know how much 'fun' it will be] you could pass them out there.
That panel isn't worth the two hours it was booked for last year; one hour maybe, but definitely not two.

I'll start looking for a suitable pic for my badge.
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

Rodney_Pheonix

What kind of badges are we talking about? Laminated photo paper, or like pvc id cards?
Personal FanimeCon 2015 Fund: ?/?
Planned 2014 Cosplays:
Kiev Klanker
A young Sidrovich?
HL2 Combine (concept art trenchcoat one)
Something something....no idea yet.

Suspicious

Quote from: Rodney_Pheonix on April 21, 2009, 10:08:50 AM
What kind of badges are we talking about? Laminated photo paper, or like pvc id cards?

New thread here.. http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,12075.0.html

To answer your question, laminated photo paper.  PVC ID cards require a special printer that I don't have the budget to invest in.... yet.
»Jrock Con »LJ »MySpace »Website