Yu-Gi-Oh Gathering 2009

Started by Eliteslayer, April 22, 2009, 07:31:19 PM

Eliteslayer

Yes, this will be essentially a re-post of the YGO gathering thread on cosplay.com, but I felt it necessary to post it here as well. Wait, let me start this the right way...

ATTENTION DUELISTS! Come to the Yugioh Gathering! There will be card games, there will be cosplayers, and there will be pointy hair!

Date: Friday
Time: 1:00
Place: by the fountains

Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

I would copy the list from cosplay.com, but I don't know everyone's screen names here, so instead, here's a link to the cosplay.com thread, and I'd also appreciate it if you'd post here so I know your SN on both sites: http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=167487

So yes, come, enjoy, and duel!

List:

Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Monsters and Season 0:
Yami Yugi - avatarkayla

Yu-Gi-Oh GX
Manjoume - Eliteslayer

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

yo! im cosplaying yami yugi, see you their!
Captain Hook
Kristof
Russia

Eliteslayer

Roger that, and I already have you on the list on cosplay.com, but thanks for posting here. Like I said in the first post, I'm keeping the lists on cosplay.com and here separate to prevent username mixups. (So to any interested parties who haven't posted on the other thread that are reading this, we actually have about 20-something people who are coming.)

Only a few more days remaining. Here's looking forward to it!
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

BSaphire

Gathering/Event Organizer: Please Read my last post in Fanime 09 Cosplayer Gatherings List thread.

Gomen Nasai ^^)
BSaphire

BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC