[WTS] Various gaming goods and strategy guides

Started by Tetsuo9999, April 23, 2009, 01:11:11 PM

Tetsuo9999

Since the economic downturn has hit my family extremely hard over these past few months, I am going to have to resort to selling various old goods in order to pay for Fanime. I will post pictures at a later date, provided that someone expresses interest in an item. All items are in either great or decent condition. I'll specify if there's something particularly wrong with an item.

Standees
Ninja Gaiden 2 Gamestop standee - Taken from my local GameStop when the marketing period ended. Standee is in great condition, but is admittedly difficult to transport, since it's fully assembled.
Metroid Prime 2 standee - Same situation as above, but there is a bit of wear and tear given that the standee is about five years old now.

Posters
Phantasy Star Universe
Sonic '06

Consoles
Broken PS2 Slim - I bought this used from a friend about two years ago, and it stopped working shortly afterwards. I came down to the conclusion that the lens burnt out, so this may be a good purchase provided that you're willing to replace the lens. Price is negotiable, since I honestly don't know what a good price point for a broken console would be.
SNES - A typical SNES console in good working condition. I also have games to sell if need be. I'll provide the AC adapter, AV cords and controller with the purchase, obviously.

Strategy Guides
I have dozens of these from my time at Gamestop, among other things. All guides are in great condition unless specified. I have too many of these to list at this time, so check back for more, or ask if I have one that's not listed.
Zelda Collector's Edition
Tales of the Abyss
Resistance 2
Blue Dragon Plus
World of Warcraft Burning Crusade Atlas
Capcom Fighting Evolution
Metroid Zero Mission

More to come later, as I sort out what's salable and what's not. Paypal is preferred, but not entirely necessary.

AmazingKenchan

2004-2005 Logistics Staff
2007-2009 eGaming Staff
2010-2012 Arcade Head

Tetsuo9999

Knightfire

how much you want for the Ninja Gaiden 2 standee?
Starting work for Fanime 2011

Tetsuo9999

How much would you be willing to pay? Again, not sure how to price it, as I haven't seen any others for sale.

Knightfire

Tetsuo9999

Is 20 alright?

Also, how were you planning on picking it up? It's fully assembled and all, so it's sort of difficult to transport.

Knightfire

Good question... how big is the thing, dimensions wise?

Can you do 15?

Tetsuo9999

Sure, 15 is fine.

I haven't measured it, but it's about the size you'd normally see when walking into Gamestop and looking at one of their standees.

AmazingKenchan

For reference, I have a FFXII standee, and it barely fits in the back seat of my Camary if I move the seats forward.  They aren't too easy to transport ^^;
2004-2005 Logistics Staff
2007-2009 eGaming Staff
2010-2012 Arcade Head

Knightfire

On second thought, 'll have to pass. However, I'll forward the info to someone who may be interested.

Tetsuo9999

No worries, man. Thanks for relaying my offer to someone else.

I forgot to mention that the broken PS2 is able to play import games, so please speak up if that influences a purchase.