[WTS] Lolita, anime, random things :D Lowered price!!!

Started by JiiiWiz, April 23, 2009, 10:04:48 PM

JiiiWiz

Ok well....I just have things to sell xD that is all. But I am open for swaps too! Just give me an offer ^_^

I guess I'll start out with the most expensive one @_@

Here's the lolita dress :P I am asking for $130 for this since it comes with a petticoat and the headdress. A very lovely dress. Size small. I am 5'1" so yeah. Bought this from the rakuen fashion lolita store ^^

http://rakuen.trauma-radio.net/catalog/dresses/401.html

The black knee length socks are seperate. If you want them, it'll be an extra $10. ^^ shipping shouldnt be much on this item.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next is another lolita dress. I guess you can call it lolita inspired. Bought it from the white peackock. A blue lolita inspired dress. Size Medium. A bit big on me, but if you have a bigger bust than 32 A then it should fit your bust size xD Selling it for $40 but $35 is fine too

http://www.twpeacock.com/twp/index.php?main_page=popup_image&pID=89

FREE shipping on this item :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Kitty chococat backpacks :D Like new. $20. buy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next is a slightly lolita designed dress. Basically a sun dress of somesort o_o Size m-l. Dont know why I got it XD Just thought it looked nice but eh yeah...selling it now for $15.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Manga artist book...xD still like new...-sigh- $10.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kakashi Doggy Plush for $10! ^^ He is adorable. Still new, with tags.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Panda in little kimono ^^ $15 still like new.

Digi charat 'Piyoko is Number one'! very cute book :D good condition. $5

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Immortal Rain vol 2. Still like new. Good manga ^^ Sold the rest, just one left D: $5

Otaku Apron XD $5

Uh....and the old school pokemon bag and videos!!! ^^ $20 rare now :3 Offer or buy for this one xD Had this ever since I was born....1992.

Ok so I got yugioh cards....-sigh- I have 60 total. Selling it. Dont know how to price it. Most of them are in good condition, but 4 cards are critical-ish xD you can still see em and yeah, just bend and scratched on the four. But the rest is all good. If you want to buy em or want to know the cards names etc...yeah. :P I dont know how to price cards.

[NEW] Here is a lolita/elegant headdress! :3 beautiful feathers designed to well, make you look elegant and whatnot. $20

ignore the weird wig head of mine xD i know it's scary looking.

EDIT:
So I've lowered the prices on the lolita dresses ^^ And I only accept buying offers. I only accept money orders...but I can do paypal too if you can pay for the paypal tax on it which would be $1.50 more. :D the blue lolita dress is free shipping. The rest is a small fee for shipping ^^
If you are interested, just note me or IM me on aim. Thanks!

~Nami
"Please don't.."

JiiiWiz

"Please don't.."

tamagosan

haha i saw your dess on cosplay.com too...wow!!....

are you going to bring it to the  swap meet or even bring it to fanime!?

JiiiWiz

Quote from: tamagosan on April 29, 2009, 11:08:20 AM
haha i saw your dess on cosplay.com too...wow!!....

are you going to bring it to the  swap meet or even bring it to fanime!?

Haha yeah, I've been posting it everywhere but not much luck yet lol. But yes, I am planning to take the black and white dress to the swap meet if anything good is there xD as for the blue dress, there have been people wanting to trade although none of them had good offers yet besides one which I dont really know yet xD Im bringing all of these things to the swap meet at Fanime.
"Please don't.."

JiiiWiz

"Please don't.."

JTchinoy

I'm amused with your pokemon bag.  good luck with sales.

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

quistopolis

JiiiWiz

Quote from: quistopolis on May 13, 2009, 01:58:58 PM
How big is the waist on the blue dress?

"Please don't.."

JiiiWiz

Whoo! LOWERED lolita prices :D blue lolita dress is half the price now.
"Please don't.."

JiiiWiz

"Please don't.."

chococlatte

I'm interested in the blue dress...

I too am pretty small, but I'm afraid of how it'll fit the waist area.  Can you give me a few measurements?

Is there anyway I can get more pics of the blue dress?  Thanks a lot in advance.  I'm most likely going to buy the dress, I just need to dig around for some cash.  ^^;;;

Actually, I really like the black and white dress more....But I need more money.  D;

You're probably looking to sell this to whoever can cough up the cash the fastest (I should know I'm trying to figure out who to sell a couple of my Hello Kitty shirts to after advertising it on craigslist and to friends), but if it's possible, can you maybe....hold on to the dress?

JiiiWiz

Quote from: chococlatte on June 28, 2009, 08:51:17 AM
I'm interested in the blue dress...

I too am pretty small, but I'm afraid of how it'll fit the waist area.  Can you give me a few measurements?

Is there anyway I can get more pics of the blue dress?  Thanks a lot in advance.  I'm most likely going to buy the dress, I just need to dig around for some cash.  ^^;;;

Actually, I really like the black and white dress more....But I need more money.  D;

You're probably looking to sell this to whoever can cough up the cash the fastest (I should know I'm trying to figure out who to sell a couple of my Hello Kitty shirts to after advertising it on craigslist and to friends), but if it's possible, can you maybe....hold on to the dress?

Oh haha, sure ^^ I can hold on the dress for you :] no rush....but...the thing is that I need the money before december xD; for fanime etc so yeah haha. I can hold it till the end of this year if you want.
"Please don't.."