What time does the convention close on the last day?

Started by kachiechan, April 24, 2009, 06:41:25 PM

kachiechan

We plan to stay at Fanime as long as possible. We thought maybe a midnight train would work best for this, but if the convention closes at around say... 9-10 o'clock we don't want to be stuck for 2-3 hours with nothing to do.

So yeah, how long is Fanime open till on it's last day?

SOawesomeness

Everything winds down at around like... 2 or 3-ish pm. o:
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

Kyra_Maverick

I've never stayed past 5:00pm on Monday, Everyone packs up and leaves fairly early to get back to their everyday lives.

Eurobeat King

if i have to work at 5:00pm on that Monday, then i'm leaving around 2:00pm.  When you decide to leave the convention center, that's when the con is over for you..  :'(
"Freedom is the right of all sentient cosplayers."

Mango Bunny

Like people said, it's usually over over by like, 3. And it's pretty mellow all day. I usually hang around and get food and stuff before my drive back. I stay until like, 5.

Knightfire

Starting work for Fanime 2011

narutofan17

Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

Shinsengumi

I usually go around 3:30 pm or 4 pm or after the closing ceremony
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

Junon

I always left when my hangover became tolerable. (Word of advice, don't Drink and Con -- you'll miss the entire event as I did, when I started my booz'ing on Friday morning).

Any way... I had no idea there was a closing ceremony to this. Where does it happen, and what takes place?