I'm in despair!!! - Anyone from San Jose

Started by Gekido 87, April 25, 2009, 04:20:07 AM

Jidai Geki

I don't cosplay ever (I was thinking of doing a Pokemon Gijinka but funds are gonna be tight this year so I decided to pass on it) but a few years ago I did put on the giant Hello Kitty costume during one of the festivals.
Hello Kitty costume????
By any chance it wouldn't happen to have been 'Spirit' festival 2007... Umm, would it?

abcbadcat

Quote from: Jidai Geki on May 06, 2009, 05:03:12 PM
I don't cosplay ever (I was thinking of doing a Pokemon Gijinka but funds are gonna be tight this year so I decided to pass on it) but a few years ago I did put on the giant Hello Kitty costume during one of the festivals.
Hello Kitty costume????
By any chance it wouldn't happen to have been 'Spirit' festival 2007... Umm, would it?

Actually yeah

My GF and I took turns with the costume and we were giving out candy at the corner of Jackson and 5th Street

Gekido 87

This is off topic but can you help us take out Potemayo in the thread Anime Hurt and Heal. Just search "Hurt, Hurt Potemayo," and you'll find it faster. Thanks.
I'm in Despair!

Jidai Geki

Quote from: abcbadcat on May 06, 2009, 10:57:58 PM
Hello Kitty costume????

Actually yeah

My GF and I took turns with the costume and we were giving out candy at the corner of Jackson and 5th Street

By any chance, the candy you were passing out wouldn't happen to be Smartee's would they...Ummm, in a small basket?

abcbadcat

Quote from: Jidai Geki on May 08, 2009, 08:54:16 PM
Quote from: abcbadcat on May 06, 2009, 10:57:58 PM
Hello Kitty costume????

Actually yeah

By any chance, the candy you were passing out wouldn't happen to be Smartee's would they...Ummm, in a small basket?

XFD YES!

Kaname_Tousen

I just came back to San jose after living in the central valley for 8 years. I wish I was able to go to spirit of japantowne, it sounds like it was a lot of fun. Anyway, I live about 10 mins away from where Fanime is being held. Guess I'll see you guys there.

YummySushi

Wow, the only girl. 4 or so block walk for me. The joys of being a SJSU student.

HarpB

Quote from: YummySushi on May 17, 2009, 10:53:35 PM
Wow, the only girl. 4 or so block walk for me. The joys of being a SJSU student.
u r referring to JapanTown?

abcbadcat

I live pretty close to SJSU and I'll be there full time next semester :3

YummySushi

Quote from: daiphyer.com on May 17, 2009, 11:09:30 PM
u r referring to JapanTown?

Nope, I'm referring to Fanime.

Silent One

Oh my... I'm from SJ too, though I don't go to SJSU. I think we should like all meet up sometime.

abcbadcat

Quote from: Silent One on May 18, 2009, 09:10:32 PM
Oh my... I'm from SJ too, though I don't go to SJSU. I think we should like all meet up sometime.

I'd be down.

I think there might be a forum gathering sometime.

Silent One

Roguethe

I live in the Willow Glen area of San Jose. C: It's not too faaaaar.
And God I love Japan Town. Sucks that Far Out Toys is gone now though. That one upstairs never has all that much to choose from when it comes to figures. >:
Last time I went to Japan Town was when I rode my bike down there to buy stuff to make sushi for dinner.
But someone stole my bike when I was in the store. D:
lol

I draw sometimessss

Lucifer Angel

I live on 23rd in San Jose and am only 20 minutes from it by bike.

Rainbow Ichi

I'm a city away from San Jose, I'm a bus ride away from the Great Mall. I occasionally visit nijiya and nikaku when i'm in the mood, and festivals at times in japantown when I can make it.
"Brevity is the Soul of the Wit"
"Pen and Sword in accord"

Rainbow Ichi's DeviantART Page:
http://rainbow010101.deviantart.com