House or Scrubs?

Started by BrightHeart76, April 26, 2009, 09:40:53 AM

Would you rather be a patient on House or Scrubs?

House
Scrubs

BrightHeart76

My boyfriend and I started a debate a few days ago.  I've found that a lot of people have an opinion.  Thought I'd share it here.  (it's obviously just a silly debate, but it's fun)

If you were walking down the street and suddenly passed out.  When you woke up would you rather find yourself as a patient on Scrubs or on House?

I say House, cause the odds of walking out of the hospital with all of your limbs intact seems much greater.  He says Scrubs because odds are you have a less serious illness and it'd be more fun.

What do you guys think?
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

BumbleB

Scrubs. It has more LOL moments.  :D
Yes I can go to Fanime!

Sunday:Shinigami Rukia- Bleach
*proud member of Prop Whores United <3*

Runewitt

scrubs.

i never got "into" house.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

Eliteslayer

Well, I prefer Scrubs as a show, but House is also entertaining. When it comes to saving lives, however, House has a better on-screen record, since Scrubs spends more time dealing with the lives of the characters than the patients, and just gives them minimal attention. Plus, as a teaching hospital, there's always the odds of a new intern screwing up, or worse yet, you arrive during one of the early seasons while Doug is still treating patience with a 100% fatality record.

That being said, however, I'd still prefer to wind up at Sacred Heart. As amusing as House is to watch, I don't think I'd much like being treated by them just by the way House treats his patients alone. The doctors on Scrubs are usually more polite, give or take a few, err, several characters. It generally seems like a more comfortable place to stay, where you're less likely to get misdiagnosed for dramatic effect. Even if you have Lupus.
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

XpHoBiaX

I like House more then Scrubs, but they are both very enjoyable shows. Of course, I like House himself and his attitude.

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??

rude32

Quote from: XpHoBiaX on April 26, 2009, 03:57:13 PM
I like House more then Scrubs, but they are both very enjoyable shows. Of course, I like House himself and his attitude.

House has nothing on Dr. Cox. I'm voting for Scrubs on this one. Hopefully while I'm there they break into some type of musical number.
A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer

G.I.R

House.  Fewer patients die on that show.  (but lots of near death experiences).

Liquid

Okay....

House would keep me alive in MOST cases. So, I say house in the sense of which doc I had to visit. However, I enjoy Scrubs more, as a show.
Tyler R. - Fanime Staff
2009 & 2010 Rovers - Suits
2011 Rovers - Graveyard Base
2012 Rovers - Second & Head of Suits
2013 Con Ops - Assistant Trouble Shooter

slimchance

House is way better.... I am additicted to House.  I thought about that before.  I rather have my life entrust in House's hand than Scrubs.

sarah_the_raptor

house all the way.

I mean, come on! HUGH LAURIE!

Kazuko

In an Ideal world I would love to be have a House x Scrubs crossover, I mean you have House who will probally save my ass, Turk and JD are always good for a laugh and I wonder how they plus doctor Cox would work together

Not to mention Who has two thumbs and doesnt give a crap bob kelso!

MissMurderElzbth

Piccahoe

"what are you? an idiot?"

House

He doesn't care about you. (a good thing)
"Its not that I'm smart, its because I (am able to) stick to the problems."

-Albert Einstein

Roguethe

I draw sometimessss

Jerry

from a person whos been in hospitals more than he should be...

I needs more LOL moments than i need " im a neurotic @sshole that need to solve medical puzzles "
That Kumar [Dr. Kutner] commits suicide? - Not cool. they should have made him go out more like a G.
no offense, but I really dislike suicide.

so my vote goes with scrubs.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D