The Awful Truth(s)

Started by G.I.R, April 27, 2009, 10:38:54 PM

G.I.R

There are some images in your mind you just can't get rid of.

AngelWings

And when those images stop making you scream you've finally lost it. Assuming that you were ever sane to begin with. Makes you wish mind bleach always works, but it doesn't.

Glitch

No matter how much you try to educate those around you, people will always refer to anime as "those chinese cartoons" and other nonsense.

JohnnyAR

Mexico is a poor, weak, corrupted country. The only good things about it is the food and the culture. 

Glitch

Quote from: JohnnyAR on April 22, 2010, 09:07:35 AM
Mexico is a poor, weak, corrupted country. The only good things about it is the food and the culture. 
You left out lucha libre. You have lost the internets.

G.I.R

Quote from: Glitch on April 22, 2010, 06:23:06 PM
And you can buy a Renault Megane there, but not here.   :(

Glitch

Quote from: G.I.R on April 23, 2010, 12:08:40 AM
Quote from: Glitch on April 22, 2010, 06:23:06 PM
And you can buy a Renault Megane there, but not here.   :(
another thing, Momoi has done a concert in Mexico.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0WyhWvrbrs (I love the ending to this XD)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWtjXTMeLaI&feature=related
(here's where the awful truth comes in) That's right american otaku. Your not this special,select group of foreigners that Momoi only loves!!!

G.I.R

Even if fairies were real, Tinkerbell would still be a fictional character.

Jerry

You may not have enough hours in a day to do all the fun things and see/hang out all the people you've promised to meet up @ Con.

There's only so many places i could be at the same time.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

kohana ichibana

Even if you graduate college theres a very high chance of you working at your local grocery store or starbucks.
FANIME 2013 so far away... ;-;
ibekorra.tumblr.com FOLLOW MEEE

2012 ANIME EXPO COSPLAY LIST:
Misa Amane (Death Note), Korra (LoK), Tohru Honda (Furuba), Yoruichi (BLEACH)

Rebeccakh

you have made at least one wrong decision in your life and its affecting your current life in unconceivable ways

AuroraDreamer

Quote from: xxxplizit (pogi1kenobi) on January 28, 2010, 02:31:05 PM
There is no avoiding being disliked on the Internet, no matter how liked you are.  Someday, someone will post you on websites such as 4chan, Lamebook, Failblog, Encyclopaedia Dramatica, etc.
Creepy and happens... Someone at my college came up to me randomly and was like I saw you on 4chan! You were cosplaying as Misty right? My thoughts were WTF?! o.O

No matter how hard you try to explain your position on a subject, there is always going to be someone who is going to argue with you till you get pissed off.

G.I.R

Runewitt

4chan saw that thing you did.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

BrightHeart76

No matter how well you plan something, no matter how many hoops you jump thru, SOMEONE will come out of left feild with something that will destroy your plans.  Something, that if brought to your attention just a little sooner wouldn't have been an issue. 
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

AngelWings

Every embarassing thing you've ever done that wasn't completely and totally done alone someone else knows about.

Stranghill

Yes, it is being turned into a movie, and no, they will not respect the author's original intentions.
"Blood begets blood. Nobody knows what i means for certain. Except trouble. Everyone knows it means trouble." -Stranghill Olganis

Runewitt

Quote from: kohana ichibana on April 29, 2010, 10:10:15 AM
Even if you graduate college theres a very high chance of you working at your local grocery store or starbucks.
or movie theatre, making less than a high shool drop out.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

r3za1264

you just found out an awful truth that you didnt want to know

JohnnyAR

The chances of a boxing match between Pacquiao and Mayweather are very slim.