2 (4%)
other
5 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 49

Voting closed: May 23, 2009, 10:47:23 AM

chanocular

Quote from: leslie on May 21, 2010, 12:06:04 AM
First fanime stay will be at the Sainte Claire! :D

Stayed there my first Fanime in 2003, very nice hotel.

As for me, Fanime 2004 - upcoming Fanime, I'll continue to book my rooms at the Marriott. I like it mainly because it is connected to the con. The elevator situation is more of a nuisance than an issue, for me that is. My friend absolutely hates the elevators at the Marriott. Not only is it always crowded, but the speed causes him to get nauseous...and then the constant stop at every level. Lawl 

kaethus

Staying at the Hilton. First time though, normally I'm over in the Marriot.
Fanime Attendee 2004 - 2007
Newsletter Staff 2008
Head of Content 2009 - 2010

amaya_JDB

Occupation: Musician/singer/nurse/student/cashier/cosplayer/otaku/poet/writer/cook/lover/gamer/artist/maniac/woman/foodie/DDRist
In other words, I'm one busy mofo!

Fanime 2012 Cosplays:
Kagome (Inuyasha) <all weekend>

MikoChika

Hilton for the first time. I've stayed at Marriot and the Sante Claire before. So i'm looking forward to seeing the differences once more this year. Hope it's worth the price. I might just return to the Marriot or Sante Claire next year if not impressed. :p
Please, don't feed the moogle.

abcbadcat

I just double checked, I'm staying at the Marriot (first time) and my group is getting a Junior Suite (first time).

The Marriot is on the side where all the anime screenings and maid cafe is right? I prefer the Hilton side myself but whatever works, I'm sure the extra little walk won't kill us lol.

jemz

Quote from: abcbadcat on May 21, 2010, 04:20:03 AM
I just double checked, I'm staying at the Marriot (first time) and my group is getting a Junior Suite (first time).

The Marriot is on the side where all the anime screenings and maid cafe is right? I prefer the Hilton side myself but whatever works, I'm sure the extra little walk won't kill us lol.

The Marriott is where the Panels will be held. The video rooms are also on that side but in the convention center.  Fanimaid Cafe is on the Hilton side of the concourse.
HR Staff
FanimeCon 2014 - 2018

Director of Extravaganzas
FanimeCon 2008 - 2012

Hey you are my PINKY // never cheat on me // 赤い糸で縛って

Jerry

The Marriot is on the side where all the anime screenings and maid cafe is right?

Hilton side is the side that has the Maid Cafe btw.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

abcbadcat

Quote from: jemz on May 21, 2010, 06:26:52 AM

The Marriott is where the Panels will be held. The video rooms are also on that side but in the convention center.  Fanimaid Cafe is on the Hilton side of the concourse.

Yeah, thats right. I usually like having a room at the Hilton due to it being close to the dance, the game room, and Starbucks lol

My friends and I really wanted a suite this year so we'll have to deal with it.

otakuapprentice

I'm staying at the Fairmont......I already miss the Hilton. *tear*
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

Eboni ninja

I've been staying at the Fairmont for the last two years, but this year I'm staying at the Sainte Claire. I hope I get a room with a mini fridge.
Cosplays for Fanime 2011:

InsaneChan

Fairmont~I don't really mind the small walk, it might even be refreshing in the mornings to help get the energy flowing again. 'Course there's always the Starbucks to help with that too xD and general con adrenaline (which I'm already feeling).
Love. Life. fANIME.

FanFicGuru

Fanime attendee since 2004
Swap meet staff - 2014
Swap meet co-chair - 2015

Xanreo

Hilton this year; first time.

Anyone know the Hilton security deposit policy?

Fanime 2017
Eromanga-Sensei | Digimon World: Next Order

bochero

FanFicGuru

Quote from: Xanreo on May 22, 2010, 08:34:23 PM
Hilton this year; first time.

Anyone know the Hilton security deposit policy?

$50/night if paying with debit/credit.
Fanime attendee since 2004
Swap meet staff - 2014
Swap meet co-chair - 2015

chris-barstow

Lol I have the Hilton but I called a month ago requesting to be on the close floor to the ground, crossing my fingers for the third floor.

Xanreo

Quote from: FanFicGuru on May 26, 2010, 01:47:38 PM

Great; thanks!

Quote from: chris-barstow on May 26, 2010, 06:03:58 PM
Lol I have the Hilton but I called a month ago requesting to be on the close floor to the ground, crossing my fingers for the third floor.

I've heard the first few floors can get quite loud in the mornings so it's the exact opposite for me; 7th or above.

Fanime 2017
Eromanga-Sensei | Digimon World: Next Order

chris-barstow

Quote from: Xanreo on May 26, 2010, 07:50:21 PM
Quote from: FanFicGuru on May 26, 2010, 01:47:38 PM

Great; thanks!

Quote from: chris-barstow on May 26, 2010, 06:03:58 PM

I've heard the first few floors can get quite loud in the mornings so it's the exact opposite for me; 7th or above.

Yeah I understand but I just hate the elevators, espcally because getting stuck in a elevator crammed full of people for hours with anime outside would kill me. 

Runewitt

Quote from: TC_X0_Lt_0X on May 06, 2009, 04:28:19 PM
Ramada Limited
I was lucky to find it.
A good find being only a 1/4 mile from Con and being pretty cheap.
stayed there twice. good hotel, great price compared to others and a really friendly staff when i was there.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.