A Cosplay Just For You Panel

Started by Kiara, April 28, 2009, 11:24:32 PM

Kiara

Name: A Cosplay Just for You
Time: Sunday, 5pm-6pm

*Be aware that I'm not sure if this time/place is finalized. It may change. If it does, I'll let you know. I have no idea what goes on in the minds of the panel Gods.*

This panel will consist of two parts. During part one, I will talk about how to pick the cosplay most suited for you. Not just by how you look, but by what you wnat in a cosplay. Is looking like the character more important? Or is having their attitude? Perhaps you wnats to cosplay a character that will recieve many glomps, or perhaps one that gets none. What's more important to you, comfort or accuracy? Cute or Scary? When you leave the panel, no doubt you'll be eager to start your search for the perfect cosplay. This panel is great both for those new to the cosplay world, and those that are seasoned cosplayers. Part two will be a little more fun. I'll ask people to stand up and tell me in a few sentences what they want in a cosplay character. Then, I'll go through my hundreds of pictures on my laptop, and give each person who asks a few suggestions.

Anyone have any questions/comments/suggestions? If you plan on going, post here so I have a small idea of how many people I should expect.

Thanks everyone!
-Kiara

Cosplayer/Photographer in the East Bay.

kevincarltoningram

Kiara

Quote from: kevincarltoningram on January 17, 2010, 11:21:42 PM
We doing this again this year!

*blinks* Um.... excuse me? I had no plans on doing it this year....and if you wished to use my idea and do the panel yourself, shouldn't you at least ask first since it WAS originally my panel idea?

Kava

Kiara: I'm not sure what was meant by the post, it may have been a request to do it again this year. (I'm pretty sure that guy isn't planning to do your panel himself, since I know him.)
Rena
Panels Coordinator 2007-2014
Programming Director, 2015

Panels Twitter: http://twitter.com/FanimePanels

Kiara

:p I fiured it may have been somethin like that, but I wasn't certain. I remember people liked this panel (minus people bein scared of my co-host...that crazy girl. Lol) but I don't think I'll be doin it this year. Far too much else to do.