TC X0 Lt 0X

Yeah, I thought it was one (-_-)

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

Roguethe

I don't agree with the rice thing.
I mean, you could eat healthy if you buy your food ahead of time at a place like Grocery Outlet.
Their stuff is really cheap compared to places like P.W.
I go there for snack food and things like that for camping trips. You can do the same for a con, and stay healthy for a hectic weekend for cheap.

I draw sometimessss

SukebeStudios

Well in the end, we got a fridge reserved for the room. Currently, we bought 4 cases of bottled water, a case of pocky, some cookies, we're getting some noodle bowls at Costco, and that morning, we're stopping at the Safeway downtown to buy perishables, like sandwhich making materials.

TC X0 Lt 0X

I'm not sure that will quite cut it in the health factor (-_-')

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

narutofan17

Hey! It's healthy if you make it. Just throw an apple and a couple of carrets in there and you should be good. XP
Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

XpHoBiaX

How about granola bars, and stuff to make sandwhiches? You can get that at a dollar tree/store.

I am buying a large pack of water bottles, (or a few tall ones), store brand crystal light if people want flavor, sandwhich stuff, goodies like the granola bars, maybe some poptarts, and some energy drinks. Maybe a few cookies. Snacks can be carried along. Maybe apples or oranges as a better source for sugar.
I mean...that would be better on the filling and nutritious side.

Then maybe one day we could all eat out as a special treat.

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??

narutofan17

Quote from: XpHoBiaX on May 15, 2009, 10:29:57 AM
How about granola bars, and stuff to make sandwhiches? You can get that at a dollar tree/store.

I am buying a large pack of water bottles, (or a few tall ones), store brand crystal light if people want flavor, sandwhich stuff, goodies like the granola bars, maybe some poptarts, and some energy drinks. Maybe a few cookies. Snacks can be carried along. Maybe apples or oranges as a better source for sugar.
I mean...that would be better on the filling and nutritious side.

Then maybe one day we could all eat out as a special treat.

Spoken like a true money saver or as my friends would call it, cheap. I just call it being economically aware of how you spend your money. lol

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

XpHoBiaX

lol It comes with age an experience @____@

2010 cosplay...?

Lexy

At the very least..

WATER. Drink lots of it whenever you can. Don't forget to use the restroom.
I'm not saying to ONLY drink water and suck on air and survive with that throughout the con.
I'm saying you should try to drink water when you can. It'll keep you hydrated and help your body function throughout the day. Especially if you're downing soda and sugar related foods.

Let's Play Channel
PSN: Lexy-

narutofan17

Yeah. Soda only make you more thirsty. Water quenches that thirst. I'm not sure what the weather is lookin like for Fanime but if it is hot you may need the water. lol

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

XpHoBiaX

It's always hot at fanime. lol All the bodies concentrated in one area ya know?
One time I had a water jug full of ice. It was pretty helpful. I put juice in it, and (this is actualy BAD) Chewed on the ice. I don't recomend chewing ice.

2010 cosplay...?

Moogleborg

While there are a bunch of resturaunts and fast food places around, there is also a Zanottos supermarket nearby to shop at.

http://zanottosdowntown.com/

Its a pretty good place if ya want some food to buy. ^^
Running on moé, 24/7/365.